[Arcade RTS] T34: Steel Assault

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Complete shoot 'em up game, easy to modify and market
  • Even though we are VERY early in development, I thought I'd post a thread about our upcoming game.

T34: Steel Assault is an arcade RTS - very much in the style of Cannon Fodder rather than a traditional RTS, however players can still buy new tanks to control, and tanks gain experience as they complete missions - each level giving them a boost to their turret damage and range.

It will take strong squad management and accurate tactical management to complete all 100+ planned missions.

Anyway - that's the blurb... making this game in C2 we are targeting PC, Mac, Linux, OUYA, and tablet releases, and we have a very (VERY!) early gameplay test running at the link here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/370 ... index.html

It's based on the RTS demo that comes with C2, but with experience, individual health, ammo, etc across levels, and upgrades screen, tank purchasing, and more. Only 1 level complete at the moment (the second is just a repeat of the first), but it should give an idea of how the game will play.

Would love to hear some feedback from fellow C2 users here. Below is some screenshots and an early video.

http://youtu.be/Y_xiw6hvGGo

• I can't give much feedback besides the visual aspect since gameplay isn't ready yet.

It looks good.

Looking forward to your next build.

• Thanks Silverforce - appreciate the feedback.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Like Silverforce, I'm at work so I cannot try it out yet but it definitely looks really good! I love me some tank battles, keep it up!

• style is nice but the controls are clunky and i'm not sure how much fine control there is for the strategy part of it.

should the tanks be able to run over each other?? )

I like the premise but a long way to go.

• Thanks for the replies people.

rho - yep, still a long way to go and a lot of refinements to go in - including the tank collisions. Early feedback has had solid frame rates on most pc's so may be using physics here for these.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)