Arcade upload problem 5 months old or more

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 am

1.png
2.png

hello, i re post my problem here, since i bought a totally new computer, and my account on scirra arcade , doesn't work anymore for like 6 months now, or smth like that. i have found a related topic on internet it seems to be a server issue with my account here is a link <a url="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25917186/cannot-load-system-directoryservices-accountmanagement-in-asp-net-vb-site">Net framework directory service account management</a>
last time i was posting this issue , kind moderators reply and tried to help but in the end was unsuccessful , please fix it its a simple line directory fault.......
:cry: :cry: :cry:
in case Ur wandering what is written in the second picture i have uploaded a text file for you guys....please make it work, something is definitely wrong, i tried using Mozilla, internet explorer, chrome, flock, opera, and many other browsers i have like a full pack of drivers and updates installed re-installed everything from scratch for almost 50 times , in the end i just bought a new computer same problem though..... however i did made a new account, and the problem doesn't exist there, but all my ratings and my game files i don't have them anymore because is a new account :cry: , so i cant just re-upload , also my quintessence cant invite me to friends cause profile is to low badges went off everything... please... i need it was my source of advirtising....

:cry: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:01 am

basically a popup with upload ur zip file should apear but it doesnt if u check the link i provided some dude has the same problem with his server.... can u please look into it @Ashley and @Tom please ... thanks alot. and congrats for announcing the Construct 3 Engine
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Return to Website Issues and Feedback