Archer (Working title) Devlog.

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:04 am

looks great.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:38 pm

A little update on progress. I'm trying to squeeze in a couple of hours every week doing some more props and graphics for the game. Going a bit slowly having a full-time job, and a full-time girlfriend. >_< Anyway I would say I'm halfway though creating all the assets, and expecting to be done sometime around end of december or there about, hopefully.

Here's a small little teaser with a few of the objects.

Follow my progress on Twitter
or in this thread Archer Devlog
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:13 am

Great consistency in the graphics. I like it. These the final colors too? If so, have you thought of having them maybe a hint stronger/brighter? It might be just the gray base color that sucks the life out the the colors but maybe having them a bit brighter in the end product would be great. :)
Have a happy day!
- Markus Lappalainen, Composer & Audio Engineer
Open for commissions!

For Hire Thread | LinkedIn | SoundCloud
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:06 am

The palette will differ a bit on different maps with more seturated or desaturated colors. Some maps will have a more evening / daytime / nighttime, etc for different kind of mood and feeling depending on the map, so the colors you are seeing now are the base colors, that will be tweaked a bit depending on map.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:50 am

The little archer looks so cute. It will be really cool to play this game once it releases.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:12 am

tunepunk wrote:The palette will differ a bit on different maps with more seturated or desaturated colors. Some maps will have a more evening / daytime / nighttime, etc for different kind of mood and feeling depending on the map, so the colors you are seeing now are the base colors, that will be tweaked a bit depending on map.

Good to hear. I look forward to seeing the final ones. I bet they will look good ;)
Have a happy day!
- Markus Lappalainen, Composer & Audio Engineer
Open for commissions!

For Hire Thread | LinkedIn | SoundCloud
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 am

Update! Most of the level content is complete. Next step is to add all the sprites, and polish the level and collissions. I'm going to start some proper play tests in the coming weeks (Estimated end of January). If you would like to participate in the multiplayer tests send me a PM, and I will provide a link to the alpha when it's time.

Here's some farm area props from the map.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:34 am

Love this art style, cant wait to see it in action :)
Keeghan McGarry | Managing Director
Facebook-Website
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:28 pm

KeeghanM wrote:Love this art style, cant wait to see it in action :)

Thanks :D I can't wait for people to try it out, to see if it actually turns out to be as fun as i hope it would be!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:45 pm

The graphics could seem too much simple at first glance, but it' s well done, and if you keep the game area full enough of objects, it will have a really cute overall look.
Good work!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests