Are there any plans for a Holiday sale this season?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 am

if i buy construct 2 now on early next year construct 3 come out do i have to buy it still.. i am going email support a morning an ask the same question before i buy as i a a very hothead as a poor man and i love with construct 2
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:55 am

hothead wrote:if i buy construct 2 now on early next year construct 3 come out do i have to buy it still.. i am going email support a morning an ask the same question before i buy as i a a very hothead as a poor man and i love with construct 2

Construct 3 is a separate product and will need purchasing even if you already own a license for C2. But Ashley has already stated that there will be a discount for current owners of C2.

https://www.scirra.com/blog/155/the-future-of-construct

..upon its release we plan to have a great upgrade deal for existing Construct 2 users.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 am

i'll be selling my template for iso games and tutorial and assets of 1lvl game i've made all in a pack for 70-80% off in a week or two (you can check through my link in desc.)
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Ah, nuts. I've been looking at Construct 2 for awhile but couldn't pull the trigger because of HTML5 limitations. (Real or imagined.)

When I noticed the sale a couple of days ago I downloaded it again to check it out. It's really quite impressive! Logged in this morning to make a purchase and noticed that the price went back up. I'm sure it's worth it, but the sale price was right at the edge of my pre-Christmas comfort zone.

Will it likely go back on sale before the end of the year? What's the history?
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm

John Cutter wrote:Ah, nuts. I've been looking at Construct 2 for awhile but couldn't pull the trigger because of HTML5 limitations. (Real or imagined.)

When I noticed the sale a couple of days ago I downloaded it again to check it out. It's really quite impressive! Logged in this morning to make a purchase and noticed that the price went back up. I'm sure it's worth it, but the sale price was right at the edge of my pre-Christmas comfort zone.

Will it likely go back on sale before the end of the year? What's the history?

No-one knows other than Scirra themselves, when the next sale will be, but seeing as the latest has only just ended, it likely won't be for a while.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General