are you using a.i.?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • And did you write about it on a website? I would like to read about it. About problems and overcoming a.i.-creating problems.

The following definition I found on the Internet, is something I have in my mind when talking about ai^^:

a.i. - The capability of a device to perform functions that are normally associated with human intelligence

• I coded a strategy game in Game Maker where the hero was not trying to beat the demon but just escape its keep. The demon made decisions based on the hero's condition (Health, Stamina, Defenses, Attacks, and Will Power.) So yes I guess I do use AI.

As a side note I have in in my plans to rewrite the game in Construct to see the how well it converts. It might be interesting to see how Construct adapts to such a code heavy game. I am expecting well since I can now use the power of objects. If Will Power is lower than Defense use mind attack.

In fact I want to convert a lot of my GM game to construct to compare.

The tough decision will be do I want to pay the $25 to upgrade to GM8 for a better idea of how they match up and which program is better for what purpose.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I coded a strategy game in Game Maker where the hero was not trying to beat the demon but just escape its keep. The demon made decisions based on the hero's condition (Health, Stamina, Defenses, Attacks, and Will Power.) So yes I guess I do use AI.

If you have any movies of the hero trying to escape the demon, I'm interested to see them.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)