Array contents editor (2D, 3D) [BETA]

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:25 pm

ButcherZV wrote:I don't know if i am doing something wrong, but when i populate table and click on SAVE and then when i try to open that table again, it's empty now.

EDIT: I have also tried to use Excell to JSON converter, but converted data is missing extra " character. Your converter is generating "data" instead of ""data""

On the first question. This happens in some. Perhaps where there is not enough access rights to save the table. Cases edinichgye and yet I could not understand what it depends on.

On the second question. After converting the JSON can be downloaded from the variable. Either use the first program and use it Load JSON

On the first question. This happens in some. Perhaps where there is not enough access rights to save the table. Cases edinichgye and yet I could not understand what it depends on.

On the second question. After converting the JSON can be downloaded from the variable. Either use the first program and use it Load ZhSON

Also you can use the same program from rokstars http://c2community.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8053
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 pm

I found workaround when converting Excell to JSON.
Because strings are missing extra " i just opened Notepad and replaced every " with "", and now everything is working fine.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Just found this topic. This tool is what i was needing. Thank you very much!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey there! This is really fantastic! Would it be possible to have an OSX build of this? Sometimes I like to work on my macbook when I'm away from home.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:15 pm

ultrafop wrote:Hey there! This is really fantastic! Would it be possible to have an OSX build of this? Sometimes I like to work on my macbook when I'm away from home.

I apologize for such a long answer. For a long time I did not come to the forum. I uploaded on GoogleDrive version for OSX and Linux. Just downloaded the source code in the format capx.

I am doing it for a long time. Therefore, do not judge strictly. Then I did not know many of the functions of the program Construct 2 :)
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:35 am

I appreciate you - thank you for your work and the upload!
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 am

This help a lot. Thanks. Just to small note though.It is a little bit unclear on how to use exceltojason. Need to add instruction on how to use it. Took some time to notice that you only had to copy and paste it straight in.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:11 am

Nice.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

thanks man, useful tool for gamers @ Scirra. I am going to use it my next game!
resources may be free, but creativity is personal!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources