Art suggestions for character?

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:23 am

Trying to make a character for a game who is kind of a kind hearted not so bright Mullet guy. Im really no artist and was kind of hoping I might get suggestions or help on Bringing him to life a little more. Maybe a little more Charisma. He is going to be one of the main characters. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:12 am

I would drop that white outline around his mouth, otherwise he looks like a clown. Also Make the top portion of the hair taller.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:56 am

@cliipso which software are you using , I think it's InkScape, as far as I can guess. Gave some gradients and shadows to make it look more alive.

Make hairs looks more good , you can find hard styles on google, for now it's looking very flat as @Somebody said make it little taller.

try to gave black outline , if that looks good , else keep how you like it and want to make it.

Nose is not looking very good, try to see some references pictures and try it mix it.

Hope that helps. :)
B
S
G

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas