ARTILLERISTS (turn-based strategy)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:26 am

Brilliant. Beautiful graphics, very smooth gameplay.
You are very talented.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:37 am

DrewMelton, byondisoft thanks for the kind words! :)

Maybe someone can give me some advices about where and how I can promote my game, maybe some popular sites/forums about mobile games where I can make a post about game? I will be very glad for any advices! :) Cause my install statistics currently is... really weakly.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:13 pm

@MikeMS: Have you considered making a Windows desktop version? I don't think you'll need to change a lot, maybe only adding Mouse support as well. That way you could have the game on Steam, BigFishGames, Scirra Arcade, etc.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:20 pm

@byondisoft yes, a bit later (half of year, year) a think about to release it on steam, but not sure yet... Want to publish now on mobiles only, then - desktop version...

By the way, Touch action perfectly works with a mouse :)
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 pm

@MikeMS: That's great to hear!

About the Touch object, if you use a USB mouse in Android, it will not detect the mouse.
This happens on Android TVs, at least from my experience.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:28 pm

byondisoft wrote:@MikeMS: That's great to hear!

About the Touch object, if you use a USB mouse in Android, it will not detect the mouse.
This happens on Android TVs, at least from my experience.

Wow! Did not know about that! Thanks for info! :)
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Version 1.0.3 published. In this update:
1. Increased rewards for donation;
2. Now factories are full with resources right after you capture them. No need to wait.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:38 am

looks great, even tho the mechanics seems very simple which i guess is good since its a mobile game.

Edit:

Oh. battleship mechanics, its nice, with upgrades, standard campaign map and secondary missions, i like it. I hope it will bring an income for you so you can make more games.

You could add In Menu - Add rate game button (and get xx credits) and give some xp/credits when clicked (put var so its no explotaible)

Of course, you probably added a timed, trigger to rate your game, like most do?

Good luck and Good job:)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:29 pm

lwgames wrote:looks great, even tho the mechanics seems very simple which i guess is good since its a mobile game.
Edit:
Oh. battleship mechanics, its nice, with upgrades, standard campaign map and secondary missions, i like it. I hope it will bring an income for you so you can make more games.
You could add In Menu - Add rate game button (and get xx credits) and give some xp/credits when clicked (put var so its no explotaible)
Of course, you probably added a timed, trigger to rate your game, like most do?
Good luck and Good job:)

Thanks for the comment! :) Glad you like my game!
No, currently I have no Rate Game button, but want to make it and don`t know how to check if user rate my app or not... Or usually its working as just recommendation to user with opening game page in store? Sorry my english ))
And soon I want to make share in facebook button with adding some coins for this.
P.S.: Currently a have only 1 in-game purchase :oops: I need to do more with app promotion...
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:34 am

well done @MikeMS love the art style.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations