Artists required!

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi everyone,

We are looking for artists interested in getting on board with a new project.

The requirement is relatively simple; we need high quality packs of game assets, which barring a few key stipulations, you can have a high level of freedom when creating.

If you are interested, please drop me a PM for more information and to discuss your rates.

Thanks,

Andy
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Message: PJq can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi! I cant send you priv so, try here. I'm an graphic with nice cartoon style. Check out my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/PatrycjaJaszczak
If you like it or want to see/know more (Yes, I don't add all my project yet ;) ) please contact with me. Thanks!
B

Post » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi everyone,

apologies for the delay in updating this thread!

First of all thanks to everybody who sent us a PM. When I posted our topic asking for PM's I didn't realise there was a rep limit we had to reach before we could reply to you all.

If you sent us a PM and haven't heard back from us, would you please send us a quick email to [email protected] so we can reply.

@PJq we'd love to know more, would you please drop us an email too? :)

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 am

I cant pm yet also, only a semi active user but i can send u a small portfolio of some work
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests