ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!! Parallax in Editor toggle broken :)

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Mon May 22, 2017 7:52 am

:geek:
Every time I load my saved project or capX..I have to manually reset 'every' layer's " Parallax in Editor" property.
if I have 70 layers thats 70 toggles to reset every time I load my capx...and if I have 30 layouts..thats a lot of unnecessary toggling... :cry: :cry: :cry:
It never saves its state in the editor...

every capx is the same...been this way for years now...no matter which version I use...always the same...can you please please please please please please please fix this Ashley

In 'layermans' terms...

Layer Parallax in editor toggle should save state..otherwise you have to manually toggle it again for EVERY LAYER!!! :o :o :o

sorry for shouting... :oops:
When in doubt..or you are lost in a Zombie apocalypse or someone is giving you a hard time..Remember one thing..... Read the Construct 2 Manual..it will save your life.:)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:16 am

That's a weird one, it works/has always worked for me.

You might need to list all your specs.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:29 am

Closing, please see the bug report guidelines otherwise we cannot help you. We require all that information to actually be able to do anything about the problem you report.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 am

yarp..... righty oh...I'll get onto that...:)
When in doubt..or you are lost in a Zombie apocalypse or someone is giving you a hard time..Remember one thing..... Read the Construct 2 Manual..it will save your life.:)
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs