Ashley: please help me! Legal issue.

From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.

I have some projects in mind, (before anything, sorry for my english), and I want them to be true but I have an issue with my C2 license:I don't have any license! So I mean, I'm a pirate but just have some reasons, let me explain and please answer me. I was wondering to know if I can make a game and then publish it and earn some money to buy the license? The question is that I'm not adult yet and can get a descent job to pay it, thanks.

Ohh. And if someone can tell me how to make really good mobile performance i would appreciate it so much. I know, read manual and the posts, (I read all of them, included tips) but I want something new, things that don't make worse the canvas fps.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

But make it faster!!!

I have some projects in mind, (before anything, sorry for my english), and I want them to be true but I have an issue with my C2 license:I don't have any license! So I mean, I'm a pirate but just have some reasons, let me explain and please answer me. I was wondering to know if I can make a game and then publish it and earn some money to buy the license? The question is that I'm not adult yet and can get a descent job to pay it, thanks.

Discussion re: piracy not allowed, and admitting you are one is just ridiculous, especially on Scirra's own forum.

Just for the record, it is not in any way acceptable to make money from a pirated or free version of this product. No discussion - proceed directly to jail.

*Locked. Do not continue with this or you will be banned.

Admitting to being a pirate is asking for a ban, and I'm happy to oblige.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)