***Not Paid*** (or at least no guarantee of money)
***No Commitment or Deadlines***
Why would you be interested in this then?
I have a day job but love the idea of making video games as a hobby. I am looking for someone in a similar situation but with art. I keep spending so much time with the art side and am not satisfied - I want to spend more time designing, developing and coding. I am in no place to make any promises on how skilled I am so I don't expect you to either.
If you are in a place where you aren't confident enough to sign up for a paid gig where a certain quality is expected and deadlines must be met then hit me up and we will chat. (you just have to be better than me, which isn't saying much! ha)
Right now I want to work on a game that is all in an office setting - so not real complicated and not that much needed. 'Pixel art' is perfectly acceptable, if you are old like me (okay I'm not that old) I'm talking around SNES level of graphics is fine. Contact me for more details.
If office setting isn't your thing but the rest sounds like you contact me as I have other projects I stopped because I was depressed from looking at my poor art.
My goal is to get a fun little interesting game completed and published to AppStore. It would be free to play (none of my friends pay for phone games and I would want them to check it out) - just want to get something out there.
So let me sum up some Pros for you if you aren't enticed yet
- Work on your art and see it in a project
- Add to your portfolio (credit you on title screen)
- No deadlines or commitment
- Networking (if work together well could do it again - maybe for money next time)
- Website - if you don't have a website but are interesting in getting one I do web development, too. If establish a good working relationship could help you out in that area.