Assassin (Music)

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
A various fantasy RPG characters sprites for creating a 2D platformer or sidescroller game
  • Assassin — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-music/assassin-1163

<p>The orchestra sneaks in and suddenly attacks you with all of its power!</p><p>24-bit wave file for best quality.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Assassin

• That mark on preview totaly ruined the song. I would like to purchase it but i can't just dive to that song so i can't tell if i like the song.

• I understand your issue, but I have to somehow protect my work.

Previously I made previews that were excerpts from the songs (not more than a minute). This time I thought it could be an advantage to be able to listen to the whole song, so I watermarked it. The whole song without any protection would be easy to record, so that's not going to happen.

But for future songs I will go back to the short but not watermarked previews. Thank you for pointing that out!

• The whole song without any protection would be easy to record, so that's not going to happen.

But for future songs I will go back to the short but not watermarked previews. Thank you for pointing that out!

That's also a good call as a seller who composes music as well. I'm considering only putting out 10 to 20 second previews on my main website to stream since Soundcloud may be losing money soon:

techtimes.com/articles/72325/20150729/soundcloud-losing-money-fast-as-record-labels-apply-licensing-pressure.htm

• https://soundcloud.com/tulamide

I like all his music. The watermark is a bit much, but I gotta say it's at least an interesting voice.

Is that you tulamide?

Anyway you and Kyat should get together for some voice overs.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey newt,

thanks a lot for liking the stuff on soundcloud. I don't publish much there, mainly using it for official remix contests I'm taking part of.

The voice is not my voice (I wish it were!). What if I told you that it's actually from a tts software, where I just entered the text and saved the output? With a little bit mixing magic afterwards in my preferred DAW, this is the result

But the voiceover hint is still a good one. A friend of mine works as a voice talent in his spare time, did take part in some german synchronisations of animation films like Kung Fu Panda. He also works with a friend who is from the US. I will think about a way to get both onboard.

• Yeah. Short preview will be better. Are you doing music on request? Can I talk to you here or in private messages?

• Yeah. Short preview will be better. Are you doing music on request? Can I talk to you here or in private messages?

PM me, that's fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)