ASTRO KNIGHT PIXEL ART [WORK IN PROGRESS]

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:17 am

Few days back at night I came up with a new simple game idea, I hope this time i definitely finish this. The image below is just a preview or kind of mock-up, how my game is going to look like! I am not a pro artist or pro gamedev, just started learning pixel art and some members helped me as mentor on pixel joint which helped me learn some shading dithering and choosing proper colour palette. I wonder if I succeeded. May be this is not completely unique but my goal is to finish this project and release officially.

Any tips and help would be welcome!

Image Character (Player)

Have a great Day!
Every Game is a Good Game it's just few people like and few does not! Keep coding people some day you will be a "NOTCH".
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 am

Well whoever mentored you was amazing at teaching because you have definitely absorbed what they have taught you. I obviously have no idea what your game is about but could you get me a quick idea on what you are supposed to do, as the character I mean.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks wolf, though i am looking for some help related to character animation if anyone can help please read this https://www.scirra.com/forum/need-pixel-artist-for-character-animation_t111633
Every Game is a Good Game it's just few people like and few does not! Keep coding people some day you will be a "NOTCH".
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests