Athlete: moon platforming

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • I made a four-level platformer about NASA lunar rover ATHLETE acquiring as many points as possible and saving the Earth from an alien invasion. Art and sprites are made in MS Paint. Please let me know what you think.

Edited out link

• Is the game unplayable?

• It looks like you uploaded the .capx file, not the actual game. We can get an idea of what the game will be like as a .capx, but you'll need to export it in Construct2 and upload the completed game before we can get a good idea if it works.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like you uploaded the .capx file, not the actual game. We can get an idea of what the game will be like as a .capx, but you'll need to export it in Construct2 and upload the completed game before we can get a good idea if it works.

Thank you! I edited the link out and uploaded the game here: scirra.com/arcade/action/4529/athlete

• It works well. The controls are a little loose, but plays well.

I will admit, it's a bit hard difficulty wise. And difficult to tell which pits lead to other area or death. But it runs pretty well so far!

• It works well. The controls are a little loose, but plays well.

I will admit, it's a bit hard difficulty wise. And difficult to tell which pits lead to other area or death. But it runs pretty well so far!

Thanks! How do I tighten the controls? I'm just using platform behavior.

Edit: I've added new controls, made enemies easier to kill, and fixed the first pit.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)