Atlantis

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Atlantis: the lost tale - available on GOG.com

In the 90's, adventure games where you had to solve riddles/enigmas were the "norm" on PC.

Atlantis was one of the first multi-CD game of that vein, proposing a 360° "first person" view, gorgeous (for the time) 3D pre rendered graphics, a nice ambiance and cool story.

If you liked "Myst" and haven't played Atlantis, you're in for a treat.

• That dragonfly-winged-hovership-thingy is brilliant!

• When I read Atlantis, I think Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Ah, so many fond memories. Unfortunately it isn't on GoG, but Steam has it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis was indeed a good one as well.

A full indiana Jones story written for a videogame, still inscripted in the saga (using some characters like Marcus the Museum/Head teacher) but an "exclusive" story never seen in the movies.

It was a good one indeed.

• Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis was indeed a good one as well.

A full indiana Jones story written for a videogame, still inscripted in the saga (using some characters like Marcus the Museum/Head teacher) but an "exclusive" story never seen in the movies.

It was a good one indeed.

Yip, that was fantastic. I still have a copy somewhere, in fact I think I have them all up to the china idol one I think - lol. Yeah, I was a fan

Thought it was talking about that when read headline as well. Wasn't much of a fan of myst so probably give this one a skip. But looks well done, so congrats and best luck to the game.

• It would have been so much better to adapt this than the plastic skull...

• Definetly Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis was Great! I really wish they make it available for ipads or Tablets (praying to Lucasarts:)) just like they did for Monkey Island 1&2.

• Even if the game(play) really aged, Atlantis' soundtrack is fantastic!

One of the composers (Stephane Picq) is behind the famous Dune: Spice Opera

• Atlantis' soundtrack is nice!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)