Attention Everyone Must Read Official list of Chrome Bugs

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:11 am

PixelPower wrote:
Jaydon wrote:Is there a slight chance you are... umm maybe... hired by clickteam or yoyogames to rant on this? :D :lol: :lol: :P


Except I didn't mention either engine you did , so you must work for them!!!! FAIL LMFAO !!!

P.S. I didn't rant I linked to facts. A rant is someone's opinion. SO YOU FAILED AGAIN LMFAO!!!!


I guess you can't take sarcasm :shock: :lol:
B
40
S
9
G
5
Posts: 177
Reputation: 6,805

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:22 am

Jaydon wrote:
PixelPower wrote:
Jaydon wrote:Is there a slight chance you are... umm maybe... hired by clickteam or yoyogames to rant on this? :D :lol: :lol: :P


Except I didn't mention either engine you did , so you must work for them!!!! FAIL LMFAO !!!

P.S. I didn't rant I linked to facts. A rant is someone's opinion. SO YOU FAILED AGAIN LMFAO!!!!


I guess you can't take sarcasm :shock: :lol:


No its you who can't take sarcasm and you just proved it FAILED AGAIN LMFAO!!! How many losses can you take in a day LOL. You went hard bro , I can respect that at least HAHAHA.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
38
S
18
G
24
Posts: 682
Reputation: 16,615

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:22 am

Chrome is just the first target for the initial release.
Would you like a list of all the other potential platforms so you can find a bug list?

Anyway, welcome back from the last ban.
Please take it easy and try not to get upset.
Image ImageImage
B
169
S
50
G
174
Posts: 8,331
Reputation: 110,806

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:30 am

Jaydon wrote:Is there a slight chance you are... umm maybe... hired by clickteam or yoyogames to rant on this? :D :lol: :lol: :P

nah, he's just very pissed. Then again, seeing so many mindless "fainboism" from various C2 users - I think the world is in balance rotfl.
B
28
S
8
G
7
Posts: 643
Reputation: 6,457

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:36 am

irbis wrote:
Jaydon wrote:Is there a slight chance you are... umm maybe... hired by clickteam or yoyogames to rant on this? :D :lol: :lol: :P

nah, he's just very pissed. Then again, seeing so many mindless "fainboism" from various C2 users - I think the world is in balance rotfl.


You probably shouldn't read the rest of his posts then.
Image ImageImage
B
169
S
50
G
174
Posts: 8,331
Reputation: 110,806

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am

Well apart from the fanboyism/hate relationship that there is currently (which I don't get but whatever), PixelPower does have a point:

Scirra does tend to not fix bugs coming from a third party ("Close as won't fix" anyone?), which break our games multiple times in the past for sometimes a very long wait (the jank/stutter), imagine a bug similar happens and break C3, oh my god, I hope they have a plan for that, because telling users not to update their browser would be downright stupid.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
53
S
22
G
18
Posts: 2,122
Reputation: 17,123

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:44 am

Aphrodite wrote:Well apart from the fanboyism/hate relationship that there is currently (which I don't get but whatever), PixelPower does have a point:

Scirra does tend to not fix bugs coming from a third party ("Close as won't fix" anyone?), which break our games multiple times in the past for sometimes a very long wait (the jank/stutter), imagine a bug similar happens and break C3, oh my god, I hope they have a plan for that, because telling users not to update their browser would be downright stupid.


Totally agree

Is the problem of making Construct 3 work in the browser if something breaks in the browser Scirra have no control to fix it
CODE FOR FUN
B
22
S
8
G
2
Posts: 74
Reputation: 2,349

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:45 am

newt wrote:
irbis wrote:
Jaydon wrote:Is there a slight chance you are... umm maybe... hired by clickteam or yoyogames to rant on this? :D :lol: :lol: :P

nah, he's just very pissed. Then again, seeing so many mindless "fainboism" from various C2 users - I think the world is in balance rotfl.


You probably shouldn't read the rest of his posts then.

I did. He's nuts. E-raging every day. :lol:
Then again - don't play saint - he is an different version of you, from the other side of the hedge.
Except you've never been barbaric or/and rage spewing, I give you that.
But you two DO have a common ground. You often look at things from only one perspective, which you never adjust. Making yourself blind and deaf for any opinion that isn't your. Not always, but very often.

He would keep bitting Scirra's butt with even his dying breath. You on the other hand would let Scirra sell your own mother or chop off your kidney. At least, thats how most of us see you two. Which you might not be aware of. There is a reason why people reply to you two so rarely nowadays.
Last edited by irbis on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
B
28
S
8
G
7
Posts: 643
Reputation: 6,457

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 am

Haha @Newt the defender of all things C2 and C3 . Don't bother responding to Newt just ignore him. All he does is defend Construct 2 he does not see any issues and agree's with everything Construct 2 developers say.

Notice he came in the thread targeting me and not the subject of the thread.

P.S. I only start dissing people when they come after me. I only posted facts and then someone jumps in , ignores the facts and starts aiming at me. Thats the only time I start putting people in their place. I am a really nice guy but I don't take nonsense from anyone.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
38
S
18
G
24
Posts: 682
Reputation: 16,615

Post » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:56 am

More than happy to lock this if the aggression gets any worse.

Please try to be patient and civil when making posts.

Thanks.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
Moderator
B
134
S
30
G
86
Posts: 5,423
Reputation: 59,532

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maranpis and 5 guests