Attention - iOS Developers!

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Looking to export my game to iOS, wanted to understand if a $99 iOS Developer license is required just to export to iOS and use on my own personal device, maybe share with friends? I don't want to post to the Apple Store, maybe in the future.

When I looked at the export options in Intel XDK it seemed that I needed an Ad-hoc certificate and from what I can tell you have to pay the $99 to get that. Is that true? Is there anyway to test on iOS with out paying? Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Boo, 50 ppl looked at this and no one knows. Sad state of affairs.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:31 pm

-Download the "app preview Intel" since Appstore and install on your IOS mobile/ipad.
-Enter Your Account and Password.
-In the tap "Test" of Intel XDK since PC select PUSH FILES.
-Now in the tap "server apps" of your mobile/ipad you can see and testing your projects that you loaded in Intel XDK.

I dont know if this type of test correspond to reality , but you can try certain things.
Does this solve your question ?

( I dont write in English . I translated it this message using google Traslate ) .
B

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Can't publish to iOS without a yearly $99 iOS dev account.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:55 pm

koignus wrote:-Download the "app preview Intel" since Appstore and install on your IOS mobile/ipad.
-Enter Your Account and Password.
-In the tap "Test" of Intel XDK since PC select PUSH FILES.
-Now in the tap "server apps" of your mobile/ipad you can see and testing your projects that you loaded in Intel XDK.

I dont know if this type of test correspond to reality , but you can try certain things.
Does this solve your question ?

( I dont write in English . I translated it this message using google Traslate ) .

Thank you Koignus, good to know that will work for local testing, was also looking for a way to share apps to my friends. Guess I need to test local then once its working as designed pay the $99. Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:56 pm

newt wrote:https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/43/making-an-ios-web-app-with-construct-2

Thanks newt, this is a good option, might be faster to just build the whole thing in html. need to think on this. Thanks!
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?