Audia

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:42 pm

It's a new renderer issue, sprite error. Some computers support it(new render), others don't.
For those who gets error when trying to launch preview while working in Construct 0.94+ - don't add sprites, try to add some canvases or boxes or something else, then try to launch Construct and the preview will launch for sure. That's not a solution, I'm just trying to point out that it's a sprite bug - add a sprite and then launch debug mode and you'll see that yourself. I really envy guys who don't get errors like this and really eager to try "Audia" (it's really interesting to see your new stuff, Davio, I also liked the old "Bit Fortress" builds) and I'm sure many other guys who has the same error are willing to test it so I'm yelling about this bug a lot. Oh btw Happy New coming Year, guys! ;)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm

I dont know if it is. Because a couple of people complained about having this error with my game Lucidity.. But obviously it works fine on my PC, whereas Davio's game doesn't...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 pm

I'll test your game then.
EDIT: didn't work. :(
EDIT: hey, I like the music! Sounds relaxing! :) You can make your oggs quality lower btw if you want make it smaller, LOW VBR should be fine because there are no "highs" in your tracks, that makes the situation even better. Congrats on cool music at least! :)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations