I saw the bug report based on location, but this one is based on distance. Not 100% sure it's a bug, but I'm not sure how it can be useful.Link to .capx file (required!):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50465867/Errors/SoundBug.capxSteps to reproduce:
1. Just play the game.
2. Click on the screen, play attention to the audio volume.
3. Use the right arrow key to move over to the right.
4. Click on the screen again, notice how the volume gets lower.
5. Move back over to the left when done.
6. Click on the screen, notice how the volume gets higher again.Observed result:
Positional volume gets lower the further away from position 0,0 you are.Expected result:
Positional volume should be based on the distance from the centre of the screen to the object, not 0,0.Browsers affected:
Internet Explorer: noOperating system & service pack:
Windows 7 64bit, SP1Construct 2 version: