Audio question

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
100+ Musical High Quality Sound Effects for your game!
  • may you please tell me how to set: play the audio if it is downloaded, or if not, download it?

i couldnt do it!

and how to play with phone player so the user be able to choose from every second of audio file he wants? becouse construct's player does not do that and the user can not choose the time of audio file he wants to listen. he should listen from start everytime he wants to listen

breifly: i want construct to play audio files like media players? with timer slide bar? i have sent the picture of what i want below?

• Possibly checking the "Audio" category in the How do I FAQ may provide help and working examples on how audio works.

• is there a plugin to play audio from the time you want? I mean for example go to minute two or three like windows media player or other media players? and you can choose the time of audio which is being played?

• Please keep questions to the How do I forum, and review the How do I FAQ and the Manual for the audio plugin before asking further questions, your answers are already there.

Play a section of a single audio file containing several sounds - LINK

• i want to have a slidebar shows the time of the file which is being played and its marker starts moving to the end when the music starts and you can choose the time of music you want (like any other music players)? here it is:

• anyone can help me???

i want construct to play audio files like media players? to have a timer slide bar like media players?

• thank you a lot.......

• morti you welcome we are here to help

• morti you welcome we are here to help

may i ask you another question please?

1_i want this option: when i click on filechooser in my phone it shows only the folder of my apps which includes audio files? i mean it doesnt be needed for the user to search for the audios folder or audio files every time he wants to listen to an audio in my app? or the files be shown as a list for easier access?

i have an app about marriage and there are some audio sessions in it.

2_and how to set the setting to do this project without filechooser and list, i mean when user clicks on the text (which plays an audio file) the time bar still works? and also play, back, previous,... buttons?

thank you a lot again ... (:

• Are you asking for complete code, sounds like you are? Best thing is the question you have to break it down and start coding each section logically. Say for argument sake soundbar work on this until you get this right and then next, next once you have all routine working the way you want, then start your main project. Construct 2 is capable of much more then you or anyone think. Take my word for it, I have been used C2 for a long time for teaching purpose.

• Are you asking for complete code, sounds like you are? Best thing is the question you have to break it down and start coding each section logically. Say for argument sake soundbar work on this until you get this right and then next, next once you have all routine working the way you want, then start your main project. Construct 2 is capable of much more then you or anyone think. Take my word for it, I have been used C2 for a long time for teaching purpose.

sorry, my English is not so good,

no, not for a complete code, just 1 question please?

if i dont use filechooser and i do this: when i clicked on the text, play the audio; what do i write in event and action sheet to have time bar for this audio file instead of filechooser? for just a sample?

my problem is just i dont know how to code like you did, for example: FileChooser.FileURLAt(currentPlayingSong)

or: round(Video.PlaybackTime) & "/" & round(Video.Duration)

and i need just one code!

thank you very much

• Just import song in your project. then create a sprite, add a text box on top. Name your sprite btnPlaysong, now open your Editor and type in

Mouse click btnPlaysong ACTION play your song

• Just import song in your project. then create a sprite, add a text box on top. Name your sprite btnPlaysong, now open your Editor and type in

Mouse click btnPlaysong ACTION play your song

im working with your project you sent me:

static3.scirra.net/uploads/arti ... layer.capx

and your project works correctly,i added these new items to this project , but the time line didnt go forward when i clicked on my sprite (audio file!)

what else did i have to do to it?

and let me ask another way for it too please: is it possible to say file chooser to open the folder you want in mobile? and it doesnt be needed for the user to search for the audio folder in his mobile phone? and when he clicks on file chooser it opens the folder you want?

i dont want to ask you many questions and annoy you, and i excuse for that! really

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • morti anything is possible in C2, read the C2 famous manual I don't have time as my health is not good

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)