Audio question

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:48 am

Are you asking for complete code, sounds like you are? Best thing is the question you have to break it down and start coding each section logically. Say for argument sake soundbar work on this until you get this right and then next, next once you have all routine working the way you want, then start your main project. Construct 2 is capable of much more then you or anyone think. Take my word for it, I have been used C2 for a long time for teaching purpose.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Lordshiva1948 wrote:Are you asking for complete code, sounds like you are? Best thing is the question you have to break it down and start coding each section logically. Say for argument sake soundbar work on this until you get this right and then next, next once you have all routine working the way you want, then start your main project. Construct 2 is capable of much more then you or anyone think. Take my word for it, I have been used C2 for a long time for teaching purpose.

sorry, my English is not so good,
no, not for a complete code, just 1 question please?
if i dont use filechooser and i do this: when i clicked on the text, play the audio; what do i write in event and action sheet to have time bar for this audio file instead of filechooser? for just a sample?

my problem is just i dont know how to code like you did, for example: FileChooser.FileURLAt(currentPlayingSong)
or: round(Video.PlaybackTime) & "/" & round(Video.Duration)

and i need just one code!
thank you very much
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Just import song in your project. then create a sprite, add a text box on top. Name your sprite btnPlaysong, now open your Editor and type in

Mouse click btnPlaysong ACTION play your song
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Message: morti can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Lordshiva1948 wrote:Just import song in your project. then create a sprite, add a text box on top. Name your sprite btnPlaysong, now open your Editor and type in

Mouse click btnPlaysong ACTION play your song

im working with your project you sent me:
https://static3.scirra.net/uploads/arti ... layer.capx
and your project works correctly,i added these new items to this project , but the time line didnt go forward when i clicked on my sprite (audio file!)
what else did i have to do to it?
and let me ask another way for it too please: is it possible to say file chooser to open the folder you want in mobile? and it doesnt be needed for the user to search for the audio folder in his mobile phone? and when he clicks on file chooser it opens the folder you want?
i dont want to ask you many questions and annoy you, and i excuse for that! really
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:25 am

morti anything is possible in C2, read the C2 famous manual I don't have time as my health is not good
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:44 am

ok thank you very much . farewell
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?