Audio "Seek to" action Bug

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Audio Seek to action Bug

When i put an tag to the seek to action corresponding an audio file the audio will get loud from time to time if it's playing constantly, this does not occur if I simply doesn't put an tag to it.

Attach a Capx

https://www.mediafire.com/?kggwb66uuzf72vd

Description of Capx

It's a simple capx for test purposes, it does play a sound every 1 second

Steps to Reproduce Bug

check the event sheet and test it, my version of C2 is 227, I took a look at the bug fixes of the newer editions and nothing mentioned about

Observed Result

Without a tag it works ok, with a tag it doens't

Expected Result

it shouldn't get louder from time to time.

Affected Browsers

Tested on Edge and Nodewebkit

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10

Construct 2 Version ID

• Audio Seek to action Bug

When i put an tag to the seek to action corresponding an audio file the audio will get loud from time to time if it's playing constantly, this does not occur if I simply doesn't put an tag to it.

Attach a Capx

https://www.mediafire.com/?kggwb66uuzf72vd

Description of Capx

It's a simple capx for test purposes, it does play a sound every 1 second

Steps to Reproduce Bug

check the event sheet and test it, my version of C2 is 227, I took a look at the bug fixes of the newer editions and nothing mentioned about

Observed Result

Without a tag it works ok, with a tag it doens't

Expected Result

it shouldn't get louder from time to time.

Affected Browsers

Tested on Edge and Nodewebkit

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10

Construct 2 Version ID

hi, i have tried the capx with my old notebook with Windows 10 and the C2 r239

i have tried the preview with Chrome (work fine), with NW.js (work fine), with EDGE strangely it increases the volume until t to play a bad sound effect

• yea well, strangely in your pc it worked with NW, but with edge it occurs the bug, here it occurs both with nw and edge... i Dont have a chrome to test

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • not a single answer from scirra staff about that problem?

• Guif0DA: https://www.scirra.com/forum/must-read-first-bug-report-requirements_t61748

[quote:7h7diw8e]Why haven't you responded to my bug report yet?

We do look at every report, but developer and release schedules mean we may not get round to it immediately. Please allow a few weeks for it to be investigated.

Construct 3 public beta has been announced for next week which understandably can bring a bit more time in the C2 bug reviews currently.

• It's not a bug. The sound is longer than 1 second, so every time you run the action, it also rewinds all previous sounds back to 0.4 seconds because they all have the same tag, so you end up stacking up every sound that has been played so far on top of each other.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)