Hey Guys , AudioEx is my first Plugin.AudioEx by Hamza is what a lot guys here looking for, i always wanted a plugin to record audio and play audio from external resources but i couldn't find a plugin, so i decided to learn a little of C2 Js SDK and make my own, i'm still at the beginning and that's what i have done so far :
this plugin is still in progress, it's functioning as expected but still need some improvements and features.AudioEx does :
- record audio from microphone with no need to any other technology ( no flash or whatever).
- return result as a wav blob url
- return result as encoded base64 wav string.
- play audio from external resources , using file chooser or any online audio file.
- play recorded audio as base6' or as blob
- specify record interval to slice your records length
- you can also download the wav file using the browser ( invoke download)AudioEx doesn't yet :
- stop recording
- stop playing current audio source ( unless it's finished)
too slow to get the base64 string.plugin and demo zip file in the attachementsi'm waiting for you feedback and if anyone wants to help improving it , you are welcome
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.