AutoTileGen tileset generator

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

what if you make a shortcut folder from the other drive? Would that work?
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 am

There is a 50% off deal because of Ludum Dare...

http://autotilegen.com/subscription/aut ... -50-promo/
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 am

Thanks @rampackwobble! Excuse the moths, I'm just getting my wallet out...
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm with @newt on this one,

Poor documentation on tile orientation (insertion of blocks as well), drive change problems, ect. It look's appealing to block building for platform levels, which in my personal opinion, goes pretty smoothly by hand after some experience. No additional Asset management functionality that I saw, other than block placement.. (although, I admit I didn't spend much time with it after seeing that interface :)

May be appealing for seamless block building and quick snapping of scene layouts, and seems very beginner friendly. I'd like to see where it grows in the future.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 am

Hello everyone! I'm the developer of AutoTileGen. The current version of autotilegen fixes all those problems (you can now select a drive letter) and a lot of other bugs.

It will be made available on Steam today.
Here is a video showing it's current state (it seems I can't post URLs... just remove the spaces): www . youtube . com /watch?v=b0GCIBrYHpQ

I hope you like it! I'll be around in case you have any more issues with the application :)
B

Post » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:15 am

Where i can download the demo?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Tools and Resources