Babaylon3d isometric

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • Got this plugin based on some YouTube Tutorials and now they have all been pulled??? Does anyone know where to find documentation on this now? Seems like a really cool idea but I'm sailing blind now. Can't get it to work. All so it's not listed in the store anymore. Is this because I have already bought it, or because it has been removed? Would stink if it's being withdrawn the day after I installed it.

Need something to make a construct 2 Isometric that can have two views. So you could switch the view to see behind isometric objects a few tiles high. Thought going 3d and locking two iso cameras would work much better than having to flip the Z-order and all the sprites. + This could get very complicated for character movement. Have tried some projection experiments based on 2D maps but its just going to become to CPU intensive I feel.

• greenleafvt

No worries. X3M is actively working on the update to B3D right now, and should be about ready to launch the new version with some pretty significant changes.

If you can't wait, there is also the excellent and fully-mature Q3D plugin. I am using Q3D right now while I wait for the new features coming soon to B3D.

• cjbruce Unfortunately I'm dropping the plugin.

• cjbruce Unfortunately I'm dropping the plugin.

Uh oh. Which of the following do you mean?:

A. B3D for C2 will no longer be sold on the Scirra store.

-or-

B. B3D will be sold on the store at its current version, but there will be no further updates for the C2 plugin.

-or-

C. Version 1.0 of the C2 version of B3D is currently under development and will be released, but there will not be a C3 port of B3D.

• cjbruce none, I can't be uploading a new plugin to the store since users who bought the plugin will have to pay again for the update.

• cjbruce none, I can't be uploading a new plugin to the store since users who bought the plugin will have to pay again for the update.

where did you hear this? I've updated my item in the store that the users who purchased my updated item, they didn't to purchase again for the update.

So option A would be correct then?

This would mean that you can no longer create and sell anything called "Babylon"?

• Joannesalfa It got deleted

cjbruce I'll see what I can do

• It got deleted

Did you get an explanation why?

• We need to have explanation about this, I know it's probably not your fault, but having the plugin removed after two weeks after I have buy the plugin... seriously I ask for refund. This is not acceptable.

• shive Of course you can get a refund. May I ask Tom how the refund process works?

• X3M

Any Idea why it got pulled/deleted? seems strange.

• Has an email being sent to ? It would be the first thing I would do in such a situation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Same here. I downloaded and installed it and the next day poof it was gone. X3M thanks and please keep us updated.

• ! so surprise, I just buy it, and try to learn , this plugin is really helpful for construct and html5 game,

hope you still continue develop it.

btw, I think you can sale it on your website , just give the link here, like some one did.

really really need it,

thank for awesome work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)