Babylon3D: Standard Edition

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • _

• It's just awesome !!

• I'm sorry but I don't see a link to anything.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any video demonstration? Gif maybe?

• Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll post a demo on the Arcade forum as soon as possible:

• X3M

This is amazing.

A few questions i do have because it is not clear to me.

Is this?

A: Just to make a "scene", where small interactions can be made.

B: To make games.

Both can be exciting of course.

Multiple camera's can be added, so this can be set up for the

Gear VR?

Oculus Rift?

HTC Vive?

Running from a website, or standalone.

That to me would be a absolute yes to buy when it is further developed.

Thanks for the answers!

• Savvy001 Both, as for the games, you design your levels with a 3D editor (World, Enemies etc...), you export the scene to Construct 2 and from there you can access all the objects by their names.

You should note that you cannot use behaviours with this since its not Editor based, there will be another version for the editor soon.

Yes, BabylonJS supports VR.

As you said, this plugin is meant to be further developed, I released it earlier so that I can get suggestions from users about the functions that they want to be added or things that they want to be changed .

• Savvy001 Both, as for the games, you design your levels with a 3D editor (World, Enemies etc...), you export the scene to Construct 2 and from there you can access all the objects by their names.

You should note that you cannot use behaviours with this since its not Editor based, there will be another version for the editor soon.

Yes, BabylonJS supports VR.

As you said, this plugin is meant to be further developed, I released it earlier so that I can get suggestions from users about the functions that they want to be added or things that they want to be changed .

Edited: also when you answered to Savvy001 about the VR, you meant BabylonJs supports VR not the Babylon3D plugin for C2 right?

so basically... atm has no real functionality... its just a loader of a scene... which you cant do nothing with using C2... im afraid to ask about the price... and if there is a documentation with it... and not the babylon.js website as documentation... but the C2 documentation for it... cause they are very different.

looks promissing but i wold wait for a complete package with editor inside it also.

how fast is for a "potato head " like myself to comprehend to setup a scene? etc... the demo you shown is pretty bad(*the door stays still while the car moves. see bottom pic*).

will it be compatible with mobile devices? can i use it for creating a mobile application both ios and android?

will it be always be updated on each C2 version when will C2 be updated? or will work with one C2 version only?

and i have many other questions related to performance and compatibility as well as user interface.

but as i see so far, looks clean and fast, but im afraid its not a complete product.

the best way for this product to be proven its going to work, is a working demo, more then a loaded scene (a simple FPS maybe? half of the functions are in the demo as i see which is good.)

might be better then Q3D i cant wait for it to be ready in store and test it out.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0lqV ... GNvUDFJRWc

• X3M

Thank you for clearing that for me.

I will be looking forward to the future of this plugin.

• 19.99 $ includes the plugin and 2 templates and 1 year of free support, That demo was done in 5 mins, I'm not good with 3D modelling, I'll try my best to change it to something more appealing.

This will be version 0.1a , free updates up to 1.0 stable. Which will cover obviously all the features that the BabylonJS comes with.

• 19.99 $ includes the plugin and 2 templates and 1 year of free support, That demo was done in 5 mins, I'm not good with 3D modelling, I'll try my best to change it to something more appealing.

This will be version 0.1a , free updates up to 1.0 stable. Which will cover obviously all the features that the BabylonJS comes with.

that sounds great, but will it require that we have to convert the 3ds files to .babylon files? or works directly with 3ds files? cause that wold be sick.

Edited : i was more interested if this example from babylonjs is possible with the plugin you are creating : http://www.babylonjs.com/Scenes/Worldmonger/index.html

this is the stuff i wanted for long time on Q3D but never got implemented with C2 but maybe just using Js which part of C2 community doesnt know how to work with, including myself, im just fiddling around with js, but if there where some functions to enable us, to create those functionalities, in the example above, this is going to be one awesome plugin.

• You don't have to convert anything, the plugin comes with an exporter that you install for 3DS max, Blender or Unity 5.

• Looking forward to seeing this develop!

• That would be possible to implement, as I said before as long as BabylonJS comes with a function, this plugin will implement it. It justs takes a lot of time and effort to import all functions to Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)