Babylon3D: Standard Edition

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 am

X3M wrote:@fuego96 Thanks for the report, I will make sure to go over all functions once I finished the laser-decals behavior and the 3d sound plugin

@X3M could you please throw up a description the of the internal editor for Babylon 3D in Construct 2. As well as, to put up a video of the internal editor in action. Even if it's just moving around a room with a few objects, all done in the C2 IDE with B3D, that would be awesome. Thank you for your time so far.

I want to buy this tonight, but want to be sure I know what you mean by "Now you can create scenes from scratch using in C2 without the need of a 3D editor."
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:33 am

@X3M We have New OBJ-JS object, NewMesh object and now we have 3D Sprite?

I guess the 3D sprite is the thing you said about use it like C2 sprites in events but, why do another plugin? or the NewMesh object now is deprecated? If not what are the differences?

Seems the 0.6 is near, hope fix the HD problems and install C2 and all the stuff to be ready.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:23 pm

@adcornaglia @matriax
The next version will be the last (1.0) . I just finished working on the 3D Sound plugin and now I'm gonna do 1 more plugin and 3 more behaviors :
- 3D Text
- Skyshader
- Fire material
- Water material
I may add more later, but now my main goal is to verify everything first.

I'm going to be busy next year ( the whole year), I've got some things to do in life that are going to prevent me from working on this plugin. So the best way to do it is to release one last version that's stable and holds most features.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 am

Hi @X3M, I wanted to ask you a question, I do not know if it will be possible XD

For the creation of scenarios from Construct 2, the view is lateral, and z that in theory is the depth is seen from the front, so it is difficult to adjust the objects.

Could not the editor be seen from above? So there would be no problems with the X and Y, it would be as always, and simply we would have to control the z height, but it would be much easier to create the levels.

You watch the video that I leave next, from the minute 1:25, is an example of how could improve the editor from Construct 2, taking the view from above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsfxHX6DMH0

All this I just think would be fine, but I do not know if it is possible.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:57 am

@MATAGUIRIS i requested that weeks ago, X3M told me the 0.6 will have an option to set the axis X,Y,Z to work for 2D platform or creating levels like that ;) .

So if the next version will be the last 1.0 i guess he will add all that.

Waiting for that version, hope finally have all the tools to work as we want.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 am

X3M wrote: I'm going to be busy next year ( the whole year), I've got some things to do in life that are going to prevent me from working on this plugin. So the best way to do it is to release one last version that's stable and holds most features.

so the 0.6 is released yet or is just the announcement?

all features you added are great, i cant wait to test them all out :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:07 am

@MATAGUIRIS As matriax said, you will have the option to choose the Axis order (XYZ or ZYX), but you can still make a platformer or a top down view game using the same default order X Y Z, it's just a matter of perspective.
@gamecorpstudio No I didn't release it, I decided to take it easy and release a finished product with all the features, also I need to find a way to apply C2 effects on meshes, Its possible but I just need to determine the right approach.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:13 pm

X3M wrote: ... also I need to find a way to apply C2 effects on meshes, Its possible but I just need to determine the right approach.

that sounds awesome :D cant wait for it :D keep up the good work, i bet you will find the best approach.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:56 pm

@X3M

It is already possible to set two cameras, side by side, to perform VR effects with Google Cardboard, in the actual version, 0.5?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 pm

@NRABrazil I didn't experiment with VR yet to include it in the plugin.
Banned User
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons