Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:40 pm

@matriax I'm posting an update soon.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

X3M wrote:@matriax I'm posting an update soon.

Great to ear that!.

---

About the Texture.SamplingMode, i opened a thread on Babylon.JS in case you want to take a look to see if you have some idea that how implement something for deactivate filters:
http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2780 ... r-applied/
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 pm

@x3m Are the Spotlights working for NewLights?

I'm using your FPS example to test the lights and the unique i can't get is the Spotlights. I tried to change all the variables and position but nothing happens never. If they are working will be great update the FPS example to show how.

EDIT: - Finally get the Spotlights working but they are so confusing. I guess for lights better import a scene with the setup made with a 3D editor. BTW, I will try to do something for the light to make a setup in runtime to edit each variable to see in real time what is going on if not this will be imposible.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 pm

@matriax It is because spotlights have a complicated setup, they are hard to configure and may take some time to figure out the correct settings, because they need extra parameters unlike the other lights.
Detailed explanation:
A spotlight consists of a cone which has a target, Deltakosh made this target a world position (X,Y,Z), which is unconvinient for us C2 users because we can't determine the exact position which we want our spotlight to be casting on. So to solve this, I've set the target to be an offset instead of a position, the offset's origin is 0,1000,0. This means that when you create a spotlight without changing anything in the properties, even if Target is 0,0,0 , the spotlight will cast 0,1000,0 , so that the spotlight will be shown to you like this:
Target property is an offset of X,Y,Z . If it is 0,0,0 , then the spotlight will target the position 0,1000,0.
If it is 100,0,0, then the spotlight will target 100,1000,0 , so it will display like this:

If you have a better idea or configuration for it, then tell me.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 pm

@x3m Mmm, about to make it more easier, is there anyway to show the lights form? Like in the 3D editors, to at least have some reference of what we are doing/editing.

With the debug enabled i achieved to show the mesh colissions/forms and names:

Maybe there is some option that can make the lights form/shape visibles? By Babylon code or Debug? That will help a lot. Also we can modify the values of the light in the debug to see in real time how affect that helps a bit.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 am

is simple at me a problem, but for now I decided not to wait for his hacking and the buy, but in Russia all the payment options for this plugin requires that I was 18 years old
B

Post » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:54 am

@X3M Maybe its me but in this 1.0 version i can't shoot in one direction fixed. In the 0.5 at least achieved in some axis always but in this one after test various things during various days i leave it as impossible.

So, will be great an example or edit the FPS to with a key launch spheres in front the camera.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 am

@X3M Reflections in real time not works for OBJ-Mesh, on NewMesh objects works correctly. Or i'm doing something wrong? .

Here is some error when the OBJ-Mesh tries to reflect others(realtime):

When a NewMesh plane tries to reflect a NewMesh objects they are reflected correctly. When tries to reflect the OBj-Mesh objects nothing happens. When an OBJ-Mesh tries to reflect other objects appears the above error.

Here is my last stream on you can see how i did it:
https://www.twitch.tv/davitmasia/v/116743901?t=26m15s

Here with the last notes after test the reflections:
https://www.twitch.tv/davitmasia/v/116743901?t=54m08s

---

Also i realized the "PBR material" has been removed with the "albedo texture". Will be added in a future or too much problems and was removed from the features?.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:41 pm

@X3M Are the scene loader plugins working on the last version? I'm trying to load a scene from blender to get the lights already configured but now i can't get it working.

The error with the scene = property inside:

With the others (Top-Bottom):

All the templates in the last version are with NewScene, can you also upload a template with the scene loader version ?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:22 pm

@X3M And for 3DSprites and Lights we can't retrieve any Babylon3D properties? :S

All are C2 Object expresions:

How we can retrieve the X/Y/Z position of the 3D sprite or Light to manage it? the same for other options.

Can you add the properties like we have in Mesh objects?? this ones:

Also for lights will be great the options to return the specular colors, range,etc...

I think i can do a lights configurator in real time to be easy for everybody config them with some 3Dsprites as feedback.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons