Babylon3D: Standard Edition

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:45 pm

@X3M Maybe is too late for request it but i discover the LensRenderingPipeline that have great effects like the object blur depending on the distance, here is some example with all types of effects:

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DX6AV#4

I tried to Use execute javascript but i can't figure how this can works. I tried things like this:

Code: Select all
"this.runtime.scenes[0].getCameraByName(""camera"").LensRenderingPipeline.chromatic_aberration = 9;"

Code: Select all
"this.runtime.scenes[0].LensRenderingPipeline('lensEffects', ´{chromatic_aberration: 9.0, edge_blur: 1.0}, scene, 1.0, camera);"

I read the doc (https://doc.babylonjs.com/tutorials/Usi ... ns_effects) and see the above example and tried to build a line like the others code for the camera, Mesh Obj,etc... but nothing worked, maybe this one have a different structure or is not added in Babylon3D function? With execute javascript we can set/modify/retrieve anything coded in Babylon.js or only with the things Babylon3D already have added?

Btw, have this in Babylon3D options will be awesome.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:32 pm

@matriax Ok
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

@x3m is there any chance to make in a document detailed descriptions of every behaviour/plugins of babylon and also some tutorials with 2 or 3 game genres to see how to use the plugin? skeleton animations, lights, spawning objects, physics to name some preffered tuts about. is a very good plugin but it needs some documentation asap. dont have enough time and at the end cant guess how to use and what every behaviour/plugin does. templates are good but i think with some tuts you will promote it better and make our lifes easier.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 pm

@spy84 Sure
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:25 am

spy84 wrote:@x3m is there any chance to make in a document detailed descriptions of every behaviour/plugins of babylon and also some tutorials with 2 or 3 game genres to see how to use the plugin? skeleton animations, lights, spawning objects, physics to name some preffered tuts about. is a very good plugin but it needs some documentation asap. dont have enough time and at the end cant guess how to use and what every behaviour/plugin does. templates are good but i think with some tuts you will promote it better and make our lifes easier.

Totally agree!

Don't want to be guessing stuff around.

More tutorials would be great!
Positive, inspiring and jazzy games!

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

@x3m take your time
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello there, is it possible that something is missing? I bought babylon 3d, intalled everything where it should be (no error message on load) then downloaded the 3d scenes and none of them worked in Firefox v51(chrome and ie were ok)

- for example in the car scene the camera doesnt follow the car...the car just disappear off screen while the camera stand still.
- the FPS scene just render a black screen.

any clue?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 pm

@polygame Those bugs are already fixed in the coming update. (It is a vendor issue since Chrome and Firefox do not work the same way).
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Ok thx but what should I update : C2, Babylon3d or Firefox?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 pm

@polygame The update of the plugin is not yet finished
Banned User
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons