Babylon3D: Standard Edition

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:17 am

@MATAGUIRIS Soon
@UberLou You can load multiple scenes in the same layout as multiple viewports , but you cant overlay a scene on top of another.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 pm

@X3M

there is something i think is missing... while the original SceneLoader plugin works and has all the mesh functions object creation functions... the new Scene plugin doesnt have them... i know you added a mesh object so it can pair with the 3d models.. but they lack functions from the original SceneLoader... and if i try to use both the SceneLoader and the New Scene ... there is a overlapping error of the 2 and things brake. any plans on that? maybe drop the original SceneLoader plugin? and only transfer the functions to the new Scene ?

also the mesh vector manipulation doesn't work on my side is that working at this point? i tried to manipulate the shape of the skybox example Sphere001 object since has more vector points ... but nothing is happening ...
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:33 pm

@gamecorpstudio

I commented the same days ago and if i understood well, the 0.5 will have plugins of a "new mesh object", "new light object" etc... with all the creation tools the original SceneLoader has for creating new stuff from 0 and change it referencing the new objects created in C2 using events.

I didn't know we can use at the same time the new plugins and the 0.2 one with all that functions, i have to test it :P
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:58 pm

matriax wrote:@gamecorpstudio

I commented the same days ago and if i understood well, the 0.5 will have plugins of a "new mesh object", "new light object" etc... with all the creation tools the original SceneLoader has for creating new stuff from 0 and change it referencing the new objects created in C2 using events.

I didn't know we can use at the same time the new plugins and the 0.2 one with all that functions, i have to test it :P

im not using the 0.2 sceneloader version... i just installed the first addon... and the new 0.4 however it might be that the addon had some remains left inside and thats why i see the original old sceneloader plugin also... weird.. but the functions are still missing no matter what... but you said its going to be updated in 0.5 so i shall wait :D sorry for not reading the previewst posts... but the new posts are stacking at a high rate
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:26 pm

@gamecorpstudio You see the old plugin because you not unistall the SceneLoader Edition plugin from Html5/Exporters/Plugin :P , The old one use a different folder so when you installed the new one that have new folders not overwrited the old and you see both ones.

Simply remove the old one "BabylonSceneLoader" folder from the plugins and you not will see the old plugin on C2.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:29 pm

matriax wrote:@gamecorpstudio You see the old plugin because you not unistall the SceneLoader Edition plugin from Html5/Exporters/Plugin :P , The old one use a different folder so when you installed the new one that have new folders not overwrited the old and you see both ones.

Simply remove the old one "BabylonSceneLoader" folder from the plugins and you not will see the old plugin on C2.

not only that one.. but also user/user/appdata/roaming/construct2/plugins/babylonsceneloader was still present and creating problems.

i fixed it now, thanks :D im playing with Maya 2017 now modeling stuff im trying to figure out how i can modify the vertices faces etc. but i guess il need to switch back to the 0.3 version or 0.2 for it to work il see :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:35 pm

I bought this plugin yesterday. So far so good. Babylonjs seems like a pretty strong 3D library. I got to import some basic meshes created within Unity and its working great.

@gamecorpstudio I believe there is no exporter for Autodesk Maya 2017. There is an exporter for Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender and Unity.
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:33 pm

gabydoo wrote:
@gamecorpstudio I believe there is no exporter for Autodesk Maya 2017. There is an exporter for Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender and Unity.

well yea 3ds max, its made by Autodesk Maya developers... i was confusing the product names, i meant 3DS Max :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:45 pm

Bought a copy, because you added some sweet new features! keep it up! :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:00 am

Wait where do I pre-purchase?
B
S