Background Generator Engine (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Background Generator Engine — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/background-generator-engine-2067

<h3>Randomly Generated Background Generator</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Creating the backgrounds you imagined for your games using the little effort of this generator.</p><p>If you have any questions please email me at:</p><p>Square0Fox@gmail.com</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Background Generator Engine

• Hello, I have created this Randomly Generated Background Generator That creates a different combination of backgrounds really efficiently. I really hope you all will love it as much as I had creating it.

• link to demo dont work

• cmota123

Link to demo don't work. Can you fix it, please?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello thank you for your help I was not aware that it wasn't working I'll fix it starting now.

• It's been Fixed!!! Thank you guys for helping me out I am grateful

• cmota123

Link to demo don't work. Can you fix it, please?

el3um4s delgado

I fixed it mind giving it a look?

• I've read your item description but I still have some questions.

Does your template procedurally draw the backgrounds or does it randomly pick a set of images from a predefined pool?

Does the user have control over the background generation (for example by choosing a theme or a general style : dark, grass, desert, ... etc) or is it 100% random?

• I've read your item description but I still have some questions.

Does your template procedurally draw the backgrounds or does it randomly pick a set of images from a predefined pool?

Does the user have control over the background generation (for example by choosing a theme or a general style: dark, grass, desert, ... etc) or is it 100% random?

Zed2100

Thank you for showing interest in my template . The Background generator randomly picks a set of backgrounds that look good together the trick is in making them all fit accordingly with each others style...and yes the user has total control of how many backgrounds he wants to generate down to the different combinations of backgrounds...or if the developer wants he can make it 100% random with no order. if anything, I will always update this engine and if you have any more questions or cool updates that I could do just ask!!!

• Thanks for your response. Good luck with sales!

• Thank you!!!! ( Also if there are any grammar errors in my comments let me know so that I can fix them since this is my first template for sale I really want to help people by doing the right thing)

• Free Code to The Background Generator Engine for anyone who needs it: 6J3U-2X5J-FTCU-G866-8MQB Whoever uses it can you also please leave a review of the engine please and thank you!!!!

• Thanks for the code! I've been interested in this template so I will definitely try it out as soon as possible. I will write some thoughts/feedback later this week once I've had enough time with the template. Thanks again!

• Thanks for the code! I've been interested in this template so I will definitely try it out as soon as possible. I will write some thoughts/feedback later this week once I've had enough time with the template. Thanks again!

Waltuo

Thank you for showing interest if there is anything wrong with the template please email me It would be super helpful and also it will also help any future buyers who are also interested. Thanks again and thanks for saying you're going to write a review.

• Now that I've had some time with the template I can say this is a simple yet effective solution that does exactly what it says it does, and works well. Everything is extremely well documented and organized and easy to customize to suit the needs of individual projects. Depending on how many background graphics (template includes plenty of nice examples) are imported there are literally hundreds or thousands of possible combinations, adding a great amount of variety to a game's visuals. Good job!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)