Background Generator Engine (Game Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Thank you!!!! ( Also if there are any grammar errors in my comments let me know so that I can fix them since this is my first template for sale I really want to help people by doing the right thing)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:24 am

Free Code to The Background Generator Engine for anyone who needs it:

6J3U-2X5J-FTCU-G866-8MQB

Whoever uses it can you also please leave a review of the engine please and thank you!!!!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Thanks for the code! I've been interested in this template so I will definitely try it out as soon as possible. I will write some thoughts/feedback later this week once I've had enough time with the template. Thanks again!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Waltuo wrote:Thanks for the code! I've been interested in this template so I will definitely try it out as soon as possible. I will write some thoughts/feedback later this week once I've had enough time with the template. Thanks again!
@Waltuo

Thank you for showing interest if there is anything wrong with the template please email me It would be super helpful and also it will also help any future buyers who are also interested. Thanks again and thanks for saying you're going to write a review.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Now that I've had some time with the template I can say this is a simple yet effective solution that does exactly what it says it does, and works well. Everything is extremely well documented and organized and easy to customize to suit the needs of individual projects. Depending on how many background graphics (template includes plenty of nice examples) are imported there are literally hundreds or thousands of possible combinations, adding a great amount of variety to a game's visuals. Good job!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 am

Thank you @Waltuo @pirikos for leaving such great comments and everybody else who has supported the Background Generator Engine!!!
As of today, I have reached 20 downloads!!! Thank you so much for supporting this community of Cool generating stuff. I would like to say that I am really close to releasing a new version of the Background Engine equipped with a new and simplified version also better commenting on my part lol, but hope you enjoy and have a great day.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:09 am

Hi I have just purchased this engine.
When I runt it - it says press space.
So when I press space - engine changes backgrounds.
But how can I save them and use them in my construct games?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Sorry for the really late reply, you probably already solved it by now, but each image is on the actual sprite background object so when you click that you can use the backgrounds and save them to different programmes.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store