BackTrack

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • A fetch quest with tons of backtracking!

Santa (not the one who has to pay huge taxes on a flying sleigh) is building a gun!

You need to fetch 16 items to help her. Less backtracking than Metal Gear Solid!

Graphics done in Paint.NET, character sprite made with an online RPG character maker because I suck at drawing, music made in LMMS.

Download

Controls: Use the arrow keys to move, enter/return to dismiss text box, control to fire the Bunny Killer.

Note that you can change the items by editing items.ini (but don't look in the file before finishing or it will spoil it)

Please give feedback!

• I'm looking forward to that sequel we talked about *grins*

• I quit halfways down the list. sorry.

• No one has yet reported completing it. I myself have only done so once. (first person to PM me what happens at the end gets a cameo of some sort in my next game!)

• No one has yet reported completing it. I myself have only done so once. (first person to PM me what happens at the end gets a cameo of some sort in my next game!)

Now someone did!

Happy Bunnies Needlessly Slaughtered: 413

Time Taken: 21:19

But honestly, that was boring xD.

Also, I found a bug. It's possible to catapult yourself trough a wall in some way. That was what happened the first time I tried. Once out, there is no way to get in the maze again.

But, yeah, thats it. (oh, and I still wonder why Santa needs Glue, all kinds of Computer stuff(Including a Keyboard, ?ND a Caps Lock Button O_o), a dog, kitten, magazine, elastic band, A password, and all kinds of stuff I forgot to mention, are needed to build a Gun...

I've enjoyed this bit of boringness.

~RJ

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • But, yeah, thats it. (oh, and I still wonder why Santa needs Glue, all kinds of Computer stuff(Including a Keyboard, ?ND a Caps Lock Button O_o), a dog, kitten, magazine, elastic band, A password, and all kinds of stuff I forgot to mention, are needed to build a Gun...

Nobody dares ask Santa that question. He may put them on the naughty list.

• >

> But, yeah, thats it. (oh, and I still wonder why Santa needs Glue, all kinds of Computer stuff(Including a Keyboard, ?ND a Caps Lock Button O_o), a dog, kitten, magazine, elastic band, A password, and all kinds of stuff I forgot to mention, are needed to build a Gun...

>

>

Nobody dares ask Santa that question. He may put them on the naughty list.

Oh No! I hadn't tought of that. Santa Please, forgive me . I don't want to be shot with that weird gun.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)