Bad window scaling on iMac 27

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Problem Description

On iMac 27 i tried going full screen and this happened:

Everything became wrongly stretched and zoomed.

My website should look like this:

This also happened on other game.

Attach a Capx

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/714 ... gCapx.capx

Description of Capx

It affects all projects. Uploaded this to just satisfy Your orderliness:)

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Open project
    • Play project on iMac 27's Safari
    • Go full screen

Observed Result

Everything becomes wrongly stretched and zoomed.

Expected Result

The game just scales right

Affected Browsers

• OS X Safari (newest)

Operating System and Service Pack

W10

Construct 2 Version ID

227 (IF YOU FIXED THIS in 233 PLEASE LET KNOW)

Peace

• Could you test r233? As per our bug report guidelines we ask you to test the latest version only to avoid reporting bugs we may have already fixed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could you test r233? As per our bug report guidelines we ask you to test the latest version only to avoid reporting bugs we may have already fixed.

Ashley

Hey,

The problem is still there with 233

• I can't reproduce it on a Windows PC with Chrome. I don't want to have to buy an iMac just to test this since that would be very expensive.

You have not indicated which browsers are affected, so I assume it's Safari specific? If so you should report the problem to Apple instead since it's probably a Safari bug.

Closing as won't fix.

• I can't reproduce it on a Windows PC with Chrome. I don't want to have to buy an iMac just to test this since that would be very expensive.

You have not indicated which browsers are affected, so I assume it's Safari specific? If so you should report the problem to Apple instead since it's probably a Safari bug.

Closing as won't fix.

i think it is C2 bug. Pretty similar to the iPad Pro C2 bug .

i have indicated that it is Safari OS X.

You definitely don't have to buy whole iMac 27 just for a bug There must be some kind of testing places with a looottttt of devices in London or something like that. Maybe You have friends who got it etc.

Or You can just go to the Apple Store and check.

Peace

• You still haven't said if any other browsers are affected. This is critical information when dealing with bug reports.

• You still haven't said if any other browsers are affected. This is critical information when dealing with bug reports.

I've tested only on Safari. I do not own iMac 27. Found this bug at Apple reseller store

• Okay well if you can't even test it yourself then we can't follow up this bug report and will leave it closed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)