Barbaros Platformer Character (Sprites)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • Barbaros Platformer Character — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/barbaros-platformer-character-2779

<p>Game character spritesheet</p><p>Features:</p><p>He is drawn in Illustrator therefore 100% Vector.</p><p>Each body part is exported as a single sprite AND packed in a spritesheet using a similiar software like texture packer to reduce space and increase performance.</p><p>Fully rigged and animations exported as single sprites AND packed in a spritesheet</p><p>Both source files .ai and .scml (Illustrator and Spriter files) are included. So easy to edit and fit your needs</p><p>Everything is organized and named properly.</p><p>Quality tested on Construct 2 and Unity3D game engines.</p><p>Additionaly mobile app icon with this character included.</p><p>Details:</p><p>30 body parts</p><p>10 animations ( Attack, Die, Die Bloody, Hurt, Hurt Idle, Idle, Shield Block, Shield Equip, Slide, Walk)</p><p>You can contact me at any time. I give you full support. If you need help in general or for example you are missing one animation feel free to send me an email.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Barbaros Platformer Character

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)