I'm making a zombie survival game with construct
I've been planning all over the weekend, writing game mechanics and drawing diagrams, and I've finally started work on it. It will feature:
- a huge open world
- 30 items, 15 of which are weapons
- health, energy and hunger systems
- day and night system (zombies only come out at night, at day you must find supplies and shelter)
- top down shooter view, with shadows
- different types of light sources (flashlights and lanterns)
- barricade system
- 20 slot inventory, and the ability to drop items
- custom music
So far I've only done animation stuff, mainly because nearly all the animations have to be finished before I can move on to the game mechanics. Right now I'm having a problem with the item I've made. It's supposed to be randomised at the beginning of the layout, but it's not changing animation. If anyone can help with that, I would appreciate it.
Here's the cap: [url:2o50zzyk]http://download54.mediafire.com/0q0owzzfdmqg/datnkwxjuvn/Barricade.cap[/url:2o50zzyk]
Like I said, not much there yet, but there will be soon!