Batman Theme Pinball W/Demo Game

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Yes, the game was restarted and the ball was in the shoot. Also, after switching to chrome where I was able to play, 3 times in a row the ball got stuck at the top of the shoot on the plug. I had to bump with the space key in order to get the ball unstuck. Also, in firefox (at least for me) the text and LED screen isn't lined up properly. It's fine in chrome at the same resolution/size settings.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Burvey wrote:Yes, the game was restarted and the ball was in the shoot. Also, after switching to chrome where I was able to play, 3 times in a row the ball got stuck at the top of the shoot on the plug. I had to bump with the space key in order to get the ball unstuck. Also, in firefox (at least for me) the text and LED screen isn't lined up properly. It's fine in chrome at the same resolution/size settings.

OK thanks- yes I can see a few bugs in the new version I need to fix. I will also try it in Firefox to see what is up with the LED screen.

You can hit S any time to restart so you don't have to reload. That way you can test the features and report bugs which really helps me out.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:48 pm

OK I see the problem on Firefox and it is the fonts I used.

I fixed the problem with the ball hanging up at the top of the chute.

I will get a new version uploaded later this evening with new keys and the fixes.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Just did a major update on my new Pinball Sandbox game:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial-games/pinball-physics-demo-13984

Check out the new Pinball cabinet and fancy graphic work.

Banned User
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests