Battle Cry

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 am

After a lot of thought I have decided to make a major change in the core game play. The game may not end up being a traditional platformer, there is now depth to the levels I have put up an example below.

Level Depth

I didn't think I would end up having physics after making this major change to the game, but as you can see in the video I managed to pull off a trick to get it working with 8 directional movement.

I think its going to be for the better, the depth allows for better combat giving you more room to fight and during co-op play.
Check out my projects Quest Board! Pixel Disk
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 pm

So It's been a looooonnng time since I last updated this, life getting in the way (personal and financial stuff).

Anyway here Is one of the possible characters you will get to play during co-op.

I'm hoping to have more time so that I can pump out a playable demo in the next month and then get some feedback from everyone.
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Something new, a work in progress of the main menu. I have a cool animation in mind for this and hopefully will get the chance to show it off in the next few weeks.

elitezore2013-12-03 22:41:55
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 am

Looking good. If you were making a bigger game I would ask to help out : P
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:21 pm

@plinkie Well actually it has grown, I plan on adding coop and getting voice actors for small in game cut scenes. I'm hoping to put it on Kickstarter/Indiegogo and steam green light in the future. My original idea was to create a game almost like Rayman origins/legends but it has evolved over the months into something much different and move story oriented.

Oh and I would absolutely love help on this project haha I just don't know when I should start asking people. I would rather take people on board when I can give them something in return for their contribution.elitezore2013-12-04 20:23:34
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:16 am

It's been awhile since I last updated, A lot has changed.
I started using spriter for my animations so a lot of work had to be redone, and I am very pleased with my new animations, things work much more smoothly.

All I have to show is this rough piece of concept art for now, I want to make a video of the new animations in action but I haven't had the time.

Also I'm not exactly sure about keeping updates on this forum any more.. I feel the need for something more organized but I'm just not sure where to go.

B
S

Post » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 am

So a quick update,

I recently just made a indieDB page for the game http://www.indiedb.com/games/adventure-crew, I'm finally going to be working almost full time on this project.

here is a look at the new animations done with sprite, sorry for the somewhat choppy video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxveL-B ... nFrqp59x4Q
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:55 am

Whooo... bllooody )
B

Post » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Yeah haha, It's actually going to be quite bloody with plenty of gibs.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 pm

VERY NICE GAME!
actually this is exactly what i searching for, maybe you could help me :s

scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=103621
B

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations