Battle Princess Madelyn. From the makers of Insanity's Blade

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:33 am

Ah, thats good to know! BTW, great demo so far. Would you still have a demo of the C2 version around? I'm interested in seeing the performance differences.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:32 am

@Cryptwalker not in a playable form sorry (between Chrome and C2 updates it seems to have broken quite a bit), but you could compare gameplay against this video recorded of the HTML5 prototype in 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pzz-PpcX6c

Glad you're enjoying the Pre-Alpha Build though! :)
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Amazing trailer! I'm very in love with those pixel art graphics.
It's nice to see indie games like this. And it's even more nice to see you still use C2. It'd not be possible without the great work of Scirra.

Well, demo just finished download.
Let's give it a try! :D

P.S.: May I suggest you to update the first post of your topic with those Steam & Kickstarter link? It'll be easier for people to find them directly instead of looking at each pages (it was my case :p).
Play Bikosaur open alpha: http://www.bikosaur.com/alpha
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 pm

@JayJay - wow, even back when it was still in C2 it still looked *incredible*! But yeah i have to agree, the added lighting effects with Unity does make it pop out even more. Well i'm convinced. Gonna back this one on kickstarter....BTW, how big are the posters gonna be?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 am

@antoineguedes actually we ended up moving to Unity :o the HTML5 video prototype was the last work in C2 officially, and since then all footage (with new lighting and demo on Steam) is the Unity build!

@Cryptwalker thanks :D and I will find that out for you! :)
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests