Beat Team 2D Platform Beat'm up

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
10 Loopable Tracks, 4 Musical Stems, 5 Event Stingers, and 43 Sound Effects.
  • Some Video :

Beat Team PC/MAC/LINUX, MAYBE OUYA/WII U

A gicantic Pacoca Candy fell down to Earth. Now you will have to beat your way through insane monsters and unique levels, controlling teams of 3 characters each and get the Paçoca's power for you. The Beat Team is a comedic 2D platformer beat 'em up in which you control the fate of unlikely characters bound togheter by circumstance, arranged neatly in teams of three each.

STORY MODE

As mentioned earlier, the game is a plaformer beat 'em up in which you can control up to three characters per levels. The player can freely switch between the characters currently in their party in order to achieve different goals, seeing as each character has their own unique abilities and playstyles.

The story mode currently has four campaign scenarios that tangentially relate to each other, each featuring it's own set of characters, levels and stories.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ARENA MODE

The player can select any of the 12 playable characters (plus 8 unlockables via the campaign missions) to fight in a one on one match against AI or other players.

Characters

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b9bed455c3bb ... 1_1280.png

Zaar The Master of the Minions

Jora The Lost Soul

Hopz The magic girl

G-bot The robot

• News

• I like the look of this! Do you actually have a Wii U devkit right now or did you just apply for Wii U development?

• Really nice work! I like so much the entire animations! Did u use simple animation or the Spriter app ?

• All animations were made on Spriter, i have an ouya i really don't know how Wii U works

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks awesome! Kinda reminds me of Castle Crashers, which is a good thing. Nice job!

• good work - congratulation

o/

• its awesome..

I want to create game like this, would you explain how to create player only walk in the walk area without penetrate the background?

• Your game is looking really good! Nice contrast between the background and the character!

• New stuff

• Great stuff ! How did you made theses graphics ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)