Behavior / AI middleware MASA LIFE

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Units do not overlap each other and use different ways if there are several free ways.
  • Dear Construct(ors) and AI enthusiasts,

Before we start, let us make it clear that we though believe this is the correct place for this section/thread, we may be mistaken. Apologies if this is the case.

This thread is intended for developers and designers who face the challenging task of creating and modeling artificial intelligence re. behavior.

Whether you are working on a lively environment populated with numerous inhabitants/NPCs, each with simple but diverse behaviors, or you have few NPCs, whose behavior is both convincing and complex, we believe MASA LIFE would be an excellent choice.

Indeed we just released MASA LIFE v1.5, whose features include:

• Rapid prototype behaviors/AI
    • Visual modeling of reusable behaviors empowering designers with intuitive graphical editors (Behavior Trees, Navigation, Knowledge,...).
    • Graphical (remote) debugging & inspection.
    • Sparking life: integrate with our cross-platform SDK and deploy easily with a single-click of a button.
    • Extensive getting-started experience and documentation.

If you are interested in evaluating MASA LIFE please feel free to request a trial version at .

Further to this we suggest you take a look at the following resources:

• MASA LIFE page:
    • Overview Video: .
    • Mini Game "Tank Arena": .

If you have the slightest problem downloading, installing, or using MASA LIFE, please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions and remarks, as your opinions and feedback are vitally important to us.

Best Frank

• masalife

That looks really cool. Does MASA LIFE support JavaScript?

I see Unity, Cocos2d, Ogre, VBS, but no JS implementation of your Ai behaviour.

• masalife

Yes very interesting, i would want to know more about this program,

i checked the website but i don't find sdk information / overview of functions/behaviors, +pricing

• jayderyu: Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

It is a pity, but there is no implementation of MASA LIFE in js.

vtrix: Thank you as well. I am glad that you like it.

Currently our documentation is not public you need to request and evaluation version, then you will have access to it.

If you visit our website then please click on "products" and select MASA LIFE. In the right sidebar you´ll see a button "Download trial version".

there you can type in your information to request your license. Then you are either able to try it out and also to access the documentation on and offline as well.

Sorry I was not allowed to use links in my post...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • masalife

Well if someday there is a JS API then there will be opportunity to look again. Maybe I will look into it when I need it for a Unity project.

• Yes without support for JS API is not usefull for construct2

• Thank you for your answers. I will keep you on track regarding this js support.

In the meantime I have just a short update for you.

We just released our brand new website.

Look, feel, download, and enjoy here: masalife.net

Best Frank

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)