[Behavior] Grid based sight

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi 00Rez - love your work! A while ago I made a zombie shooter using this, and it works great with grid based sight. I tried reopening it, but it appears the plugin doesn't work any more, will you by any chance be updating this excellent plugin? :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 pm

ty !
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:16 pm

[QUOTE=EyeHawk] Hi 00Rez - love your work! A while ago I made a zombie shooter using this, and it works great with grid based sight. I tried reopening it, but it appears the plugin doesn't work any more, will you by any chance be updating this excellent plugin? :)[/QUOTE]

At some point yes. When that point is I'm not sure but it will happen.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I have a question. I am using this plugin to make a spaceship management roguelike. In my game, the window size is 320x400, but the layout size is double that. When I send units around in the upper left of the layout (where the window starts out) it works fine. But if I pan the screen around, it breaks the pathfinding. The unit teleports off the layout or to an offset of thir destination.
Is there anyway to fix this? Or is there a similar pathfinding plugin that bases its pathfinding grid off of the layout size instead of window size?
B

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:12 pm

this looks awesome man, great work!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons