[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks lunarray! That's pretty close to what I want, though I wanted it for reverse, kinda like Final Fantasy when you wait for your turn! But your example gives me a solid example!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am

I'm wanting to disable the behaviour settings on the left hand tool bar and manually enter actions in a sequence to create the following effect :

Object starts faded out at bottom of window (invisible).

Object fades in (becomes visible) moving upwards stopping at the middle of the screen with the bounce out effect

Object pauses here for 5 or so seconds...

Object continues upwards fading back out (becomes invisible) as it leaves the top of the screen.

I can't seem to understand how to achieve such a basic maneuver using the left hand panel.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 am

I don't mean to be one of those bump posters though in this situation it's a bit of a hurry as I would prefer to use this plugin than the alternatives.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 am

@Jax: sorry for the late reply, as for your question which is do several tween, chained to each other, you can use several EaseTween behaviour on the same object. I tried making a simple capx for it.

The key is to use multiple tween and the Wait property.

example capx

If you need explanation on how this work (the reason each settings in the left hand panel), just tell me and I'll try explaining.lunarray2012-12-12 05:58:43
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 am

Thank you very much for your reply no apology required. I'll look through the sample file now and see if I understand this properly. My concern with not being able to use events and actions to control the order of things is difficulty to orchestrate complex timings and busy layouts. Hopefully once I view you example this concern will be irrelevant.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 am

Actually you can also control the order of things using events and actions, but it would be very annoying or complex.

For triggers, there is an onTweenEnd event you can use to trigger when a tween has ended, or onTweenProgress to trigger when a tween has reached a certain percent of progress.

As for actions, you can use "Set parameter" action, which sets all the parameter at once.

There is also a group tween. So you can group several tween together and run it in paralel. Then you can treat this as one tween.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 am

unfortunately I'm not able to run the capx file as I only have build 108 and it needs build 111 any help is appreciated, I suspect the free version does not get updates as fast as the paid version.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 am

Ahhh I see, Just saw your 2nd reply. Well, I'll have another go using the example you have sent if it can somehow be saved to be opened by my version of construct that is.. else I'll try for the event sheet option again... for me the problem seems to be that the left hand panel is over writing the actions I am applying to the tweens.

so it does some actions from the left hand panel and then some of the actions from the event sheet. Makes for very unpredictable results :s
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:42 am

R112 is not restricted to paying user I think,

I think you can download it here
http://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r112
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 am

thank you that's just installing now
B