[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 pm

@lunarray: I'm sure I tried that but it didn't work and after seeing your post I tried again and it does. I think I was originally trying to do it with Compare two variables and couldn't find one for Group Progress(just individual instances). Any ways, after changing it to as you suggested that worked even better, so thank you :)

Another question : is it possible to move and scale at the same time with same tween ease?

B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 pm

This plugin is hot
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 am

I am trying to tween several properties at the same time (position AND angle), however using two EaseTween behaviors at the same time seems to be glitchy at best. If I tween angle first with one behavior and tween position with other, the position doesn't change at all, even though I make sure to set initial and target positions.

What am I doing wrong?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 am

@labithiotis: Yes, but you will need two easetween behaviour, one for the scale, the other for the position. Be careful with Size (Ratio) though, you need to experiment abit with it, it's a little tricky.

@Mipey: I just tried, and it worked. Can you post the simple capx which showed the problem? I post a simple capx to show a sprite with both position, size and angle tween.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55358831/helping/pos_angle.capx
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

@lunarray: well, I can't exactly reproduce this, but I'm tweening objects between fixed positions. The angle tweens properly, but not position - it doesn't move even though I set starting and target positions. Force starting it didn't work either.

That reminds me - when tweening angles, it seems to rotate in one direction, often going full circle. Would it be possible to tween in the direction with smaller angle difference?

E.g. tweening from 0 to 270 runs 270 degrees, rather than 90 as desired. Perhaps I should use -90 as target using relative mode, but then I'm using fixed angles.

AMEND: Disregard the position tweening issue, I am an idiot. The object in question was pinned to another object's position, so of course it couldn't tween. The pin behavior kept it in place. Tweening the object it is pinned to solves the issue.

Yes, I am a blonde. Mipey2013-02-19 10:49:52
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am

Hi, this is kinda plugin i needed for now! anyway, i tried to download, but i can't use the plugin, it says, unable to load plugin..etc etc ,
maybe you guys can help with this problem ? i copied the file to C2 plugins folder..

thanks! :)
B

Post » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 am

It's a behavior dude, try the behavior folder ;)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Yeah, i finally realized its a behaviour after i post my message LOL, silly me, thanks guys !
B

Post » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:15 pm

ok I like the plug-in but i am baffled on how you made the VN with it. I see where all the event falls in place but how did you manage to get one text box for all to work or rather how did you split the text box like that I cannot figure that out. or even how you manage to snap the 2nd brown bar that isn't visible on and you have a blank sprite there is that intended?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm

im getting an error unable to load plugin???

Something about get settings function iunno.

This plugin will not be available in the editor.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons