[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:15 am

@KPS

That car is not done using tween, it is done using Physics. The car itself is a compound object of two wheel, two axle and a body. While the other objects are simply normal physics object.

As far as I know, physics official plugin didn't have motor objects and prismatic joint yet (you need it to spin the wheel, attaching it to cars etc). I'll see what I can do, but maybe this question is much more suitable for the "How do I?" forum.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 am

Great plugin!

Request: Could you add X only/Y only please?

I'd like to use two LTs to set X and Y independently. I've attached a CAPX as an example of using two helper objects to move my main sprite, stealing the X from one, and Y from the other. (Lower example. The top example, with it's two LTs should ultimately be able to do the same.)

LiteTweenIndependentPosition.capx

Either the Tweened Property could select the option, or an Ignore option for the Relativity setting of the Set target action. Whichever you feel is more appropriate.

Thank you.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:32 am

@blackhornet

Oh, that can be done with the current LiteTween without any tweak, if you want to tween only X, you set the Y to 0 (relative). And don't forget to set it to compromise mode.

Is it something like this?

Shark CAPXlunarray2013-07-10 11:34:23
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Ahhh. I tried different combinations, but not the one Absolute and all the others Relative. Thank you, that's perfect.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi lunarray,

I'm using your plugin on my current project and am loving it. One question- I have a group of objects all within a family that I want to tween together. I set the family to have the tweenlite behavior, but then I have to go into each object and manually update the X,Y value for each tween. Is there a way to group objects together so that I can give them one large tween? In the olden days of flash, I would just create a number of MCs within one large MC, and then tween the parent container. I've also tried the built in "container" functionality, but it doesn't seem to work.

Keep up the good work!

Chase
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 am

@chasethomas

There are two ways of doing that.

1. Pin all the sprites to one invisible sprite using the pin behavior. Then we tween the invisible sprite instead. (similar technique to one big MC)

2. Use the combination of Pick by UID and For each sprite and tween them using it. (similar to doing for in an array and tween them one by one)lunarray2013-07-12 02:22:41
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello there ,
Your plugin looks amazing and I'm sure to use it a lot in my next projects , Good job on that !

Just a question ...

Does the Create/Initialise action overwrite the plugin's edittime settings ? and does it auto-start the tween when created ?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Is there a way to tween multiple properties simultaneously, like if I want an object to rotate while it also moves into place on screen? Right now I can only get the tweens to run sequentially, but maybe I'm over-looking some obvious way of doing this?

And if this plugin doesn't support it, is there a known workaround?
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:37 am

[QUOTE=CreativeSpark] Is there a way to tween multiple properties simultaneously, like if I want an object to rotate while it also moves into place on screen? Right now I can only get the tweens to run sequentially, but maybe I'm over-looking some obvious way of doing this?

And if this plugin doesn't support it, is there a known workaround?[/QUOTE]

Would adding multiple liteTween behaviors work for you?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks for your reply Vee41. I've added two LiteTween behaviours, which are intialized and started after a system.wait() action, but I can only get them to play back sequentially, not simultaneously.CreativeSpark2013-08-18 12:49:09
B

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons