[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:47 am

@lunarray
Hi, I think I found a bug with the EaseInOutBack easing where it is not properly using the current X,Y position when starting a position tween. I can produce a capx if you like, but it should be straightforward to test. I am able to change the easing to anything else and it behaves properly. Thanks again for the excellent behavior!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm

@clrammer

Hi rammer, sorry for the late reply, you're right, that bug with EaseInOutBack is now fixed, thank you very much for pointing out the bug :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 pm

@lunarray Fix download link on first post. New forum is breaking links if you edit posts from old forum.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Yes, I can't download the plugin :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm

@skyhunter93
@shinkan

Oops, didn't know that. It should be okay now, I fixed the links on the first page.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:52 pm

@lunarray Thanks a lot! I was in a hurry :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 am

@lunarray Great plugin! There are a lot of mentions of group tweening in this thread, but I can't seem to find it in the latest version of litetween. I have a few objects and when they move together, I want them all to rotate around the center point of the middle object. Can anyone help? I can provide my .capx soon, once I've tweaked a few bugs.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:16 am

Hey Lunaray. This is an odd request. I really enjoy working with light tween. However I've trying to clock down one of my side projects to run positional and rotational(especially rotation) at 24fps rather than the standard every tick. Would it be possible to have a the option for tween to only update when called.

ie object.tween.update()

@JackAttackNZ
I think your thinking about scenegraphs. Where as the grouping in LiteTween is giving them the same tag. So that way when you 'start/stop' and such. All tween with the same name will activate or stop.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 am

@jayderyu
I will look into it, thanks! Because I want all the objects to rotate around a central point, I think I will need to pin them together.

I would love some help into solving some bugs that are doing my head in. I have attached my .capx below and the program specifications are here. Ignoring the box and container on the right, the 8 boxes have a weight property allocated to them and once put on the scales, they move appropriately. The goal is for the user to use the scales to sort the boxes into sorted order (this is going to be used in an educational book teaching sorting methods). Boxes should switch if dropped onto one another, or return to their original position if not dropped on a box. All the movement for boxes between containers has been done, but I need to now animate the scales correctly depending on the weights. I've made a start, but I can't figure out:
  • When I should trigger the animations, especially in combination with the existing function. The program may need restructuring.
  • How to force the direction of the scale when it rotates
  • How to move the boxes with the scale and allow the user to move them afterwards
If anyone could help, that would be grand! Cheers, Jack.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:06 pm

@JackAttackNZ
Pin kind of sucks for scenegraph modeling. Consider PIN to be nailing one object in the current postion+/angle to another object. Literally. You can't independently move a Pinned object while it's pinned. You need to unpin, move, pin again. And if your doing that; then there is no need for pin.

Now if you just want another object attached to an object. Then use pin. So attach all your points, then rotate the center object and your good to go.

I also suggest you posting for non LiteTween help in the How Do I section of the forum.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons