[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Mirlas wrote:A month ago the author did not visit the forum, is what I hate about the plugins, I try to use the least possible amount of plugins.

Have to agree with Zebbi.

If you were reporting a bug then I could understand your reaction, but it looks like just because you haven't had a response for a personal question about your current project then you react negatively. A little harse IMO.

I personally don't like to use any plugins - except from R0J0hound - but this is one I would consider due to the excellent support given by the creator since it's inception.

Please be patient - we all do have lives to live outside of C2.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Sorry all for the late answer, got abit of things to do irl.

@Mirlas
Sorry for the late answer, could you please elaborate more about 'speed of movement that is running the tween'? I don't really understand, do you mean something like 'current velocity of the tween?' i assume you are trying to make some kind of doppler effect?

@Zathan
I think it should be stable enough, I will put it on first page like usual. Thanks for the interest :)

@kantin
I will check it out it looked like i already lost that file during my harddrive crash two years ago, and that demo is for EaseTween, not LiteTween. But I'll go check it out later and try to find it if you dont mind waiting.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 pm

@cedricvr

Sorry is it possible to give me the capx to reproduce it? It is hard to really understand the circumstances of the bug without it
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 pm

zenox98 wrote:
Mirlas wrote:A month ago the author did not visit the forum, is what I hate about the plugins, I try to use the least possible amount of plugins.

Have to agree with Zebbi.

If you were reporting a bug then I could understand your reaction, but it looks like just because you haven't had a response for a personal question about your current project then you react negatively. A little harse IMO.

I personally don't like to use any plugins - except from R0J0hound - but this is one I would consider due to the excellent support given by the creator since it's inception.

Please be patient - we all do have lives to live outside of C2.

I try not to use many plugins, I do not like having to rely on more people than necessary because sometimes slows down my work, is in general, I do not just mean this plugin, just my opinion, not a negative reaction.

lunarray wrote:Sorry all for the late answer, got abit of things to do irl.

@Mirlas
Sorry for the late answer, could you please elaborate more about 'speed of movement that is running the tween'? I don't really understand, do you mean something like 'current velocity of the tween?' i assume you are trying to make some kind of doppler effect?

Suppose I have a graph want to rotate until its angle 0 using a motion tween with 1 second in duration.
Depending on the initial angle of the graph, the movement will be faster or slower.
Then I want adapt the sound frequency to suit the speed of movement of the tween.

it's possible?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank you very much lunarray
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:49 pm

@Mirlas
Maybe I understand it wrong, but is it something like this?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... speed.capx
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:53 pm

@kantin

Is this link working for you?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... n_ref.capx
I tried downloading it from the first post and it work, or maybe this is not the one you need?

Just a reminder for this one you will need EaseTween behavior not the LiteTween. If you don't have it yet, download for that behavior is on my first post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Hey @lunarray ,
Can you explain me why using variables or expressions in the "Create/Initialize Tween" action doesn't work?
I have to leave the "target" empty, for example, and create a target action separately.. then i can enter expressions.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 pm

@Zathan

It actually work, but you have to insert it inside a double quote. For example, if you want to set target to position 300, 300. You have to write "300,300", with quote and comma.

Also if you want to enter target angle, you would still need to enter it inside a double quote "90".

The reason for this is because C2 editor did not let me set different UI for target whenever user changed the tween target (position, angle, etc). If it is position, it will need two value, X and Y, but for angle it would need to accept single value. The only thing i could do then is to make it a string/text in double quote, and the tween will automatically sets the right target value from the text.

Because back then I thought create/initialize tween would not be used by most average user, I choosed to implement it like this, and if I change it now to accept two value, it will break so many people project that already use it for the last two years, they would have to fix so many things.

I know it is not convenient but there's not much i can do with it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 pm

@lunarray
Hm.. that's interesting too, but I was talking about another thing actually.
For example, i can't enter "sprite.X,sprite.Y" in the target of a create/initialize tween, I'm just allowed to enter numbers hehe
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons