[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:52 am

@krisnk
I tested on chrome browser and it worked fine, can you be more specific about the steps to reproduce the problem? And also, this is a wild guess but it is a behaviour, not a plugin, so you should put it into behavior folder, not plugin folder, maybe that is why?

@UltimateArceus3
It does work with expression to some extent; Though you need to know how to convert numerics into strings and vice versa.
I don't really understand the problem you encounter, are you using Set Target X and Set Target Y? Or are you using create/initialize tween? Sometimes using Set Target X and Set Target Y would be more convenient, depending on the case. I could help more if you could provide me with a simple capx describing what you want.

@chadorireborn
I am not sure either. If it is on the weaker device with less processing power, it might be because LiteTween is using precalculated array instead of having to calculate the lerp every tick, so it is lighter on the CPU. But if it is on an adequate PC/mobile, lerp/dt should have about the same smoothness with linear LiteTween.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:13 am

lunarray wrote:@krisnk
I tested on chrome browser and it worked fine, can you be more specific about the steps to reproduce the problem? And also, this is a wild guess but it is a behaviour, not a plugin, so you should put it into behavior folder, not plugin folder, maybe that is why?

@UltimateArceus3
It does work with expression to some extent; Though you need to know how to convert numerics into strings and vice versa.
I don't really understand the problem you encounter, are you using Set Target X and Set Target Y? Or are you using create/initialize tween? Sometimes using Set Target X and Set Target Y would be more convenient, depending on the case. I could help more if you could provide me with a simple capx describing what you want.

@chadorireborn
I am not sure either. If it is on the weaker device with less processing power, it might be because LiteTween is using precalculated array instead of having to calculate the lerp every tick, so it is lighter on the CPU. But if it is on an adequate PC/mobile, lerp/dt should have about the same smoothness with linear LiteTween.

@lunarray
Thanks! That fixed it up!
*Insert Signature here*
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 pm

I'm making a "simple" card flip. With this. (on touch flip this card type of thing) ... experiencing a weird behavior when someone clicks multiple times the card (multi clickers) it doesn't perform as expected. Hopefully I'll manage to clean it up. this is my test
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:43 am

@lunarray I think EaseInBack is not working properly, it behaves the same as EaseOutBack
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 am

@Cipriux
Thank you for noticing that bug, that's a simple typo, I just fixed it. The download link is on the first page like usual. Please tell me if it is still not working correctly.

@Ragevortex
You should use Enforce mode > Enforce. Don't use compromise for this case.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 am

@lunarray That fixed, thanks
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:36 pm

@lunarray I really love your behavior, I use it in almost all my games for the last past year, but I want to move an object from X1,Y1 to X2,Y2 using a curved line instead of straight line. I tried putting 2 behaviors on the same object but I could not manage to make them work together.
Please have a look at this image. The image represents the object actual movement on XY plane (not a easing curve) .Do you think it can be done?
Thanks in advance :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

@Cipriux
Sure it can do that. My wild guess for that problem is that you use Enforce instead of Compromise. Because of that, one of the tween won the enforced coordinate for the other. If you want the second graph which looked like a circleEaseOut to me, you need to tween linearly for X (Horizontal tween), and tween easeOutCircle for the Y (Vertical tween).
I made a simple capx, I hope this is what you need.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/553 ... lotxy.capx
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 pm

@lunarray Thanks .That looks great !!!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:51 am

Quick question... perhaps I'm just tired.

When attempting your tween to a sprite that's mirrored using your 'apple' demonstration, it seems to revert back to a non-mirrored state during transition... perhaps I'm doing something wrong. I have your latest plugin (1.7) so i was wondering if there was something I can do to fix that?

Here's an example:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtM48QkzXUgxsjlQZ464P5dkxT76

Am I doing something wrong? You'll see what I mean when you try. I created two different sizes so you can compare - it shouldn't matter the size, it should always work as intended with the code provided.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons