[Behavior] LiteTween

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:47 pm

@lunarray awesome, thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:59 pm

I used this behavior recently and it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time. Thank you.
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 am

awesome behavior, i use this behavior for my game, i very like it.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:14 pm

@lunarray
I am using this behavior for a few days now and is so useful. I was thinking of, I don't know if anyone suggested this, a "wait" action in the properties of the LiteTween will help if someone uses lots of objects with this behavior, and wants to delay a few seconds/miliseconds the starting of this behavior.

Edit: I mean, for some of this objects, not for all of them.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Am I right in thinking that variable's can't be used as a tween value? If not I've been doing it wrong for a few years now!
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:40 pm

@anty21ro
It is exactly what I am thinking also way back then when I made EaseTween, EaseTween has this functionality, adding a wait before starting tween and a delay of pause after a tween. It also has alot of control, like PingPong, Loop, etc. But LiteTween is designed to be controlled from the event sheet, it is not EaseTween. The right way to do it is simply add 'Wait X seconds' action before 'Start LiteTween'. If you really need that functionality, I suggest you download the EaseTween again and check if it will suit you more. Despite it is not being developed anymore, some of my old projects that is still running still use it heavily without problem.

@AlexFrancois
Umm. The answer is both yes and no.
For setting the starting value, you can do something like 'LiteTween > Set Value' then just put variable into it.
For setting the target value, you can also do 'LiteTween > Set Target' then set 'str(x)' your variable into it.
But yeah, you can't set variable as target value in the object property at design time.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:10 am

I've found a bug. When using LiteTween for size on an object, it doesn't take into account if the object is mirrored, it will display it as an unmirrored object. If you want me to provide a capx showing this, I will.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 am

@LoneVox
This is because the mirrored and flipped in construct is using negative size, I fixed it before once, but then it caused alot of problem to other people due to its inconsistent nature and it makes things awkward for several people who use it. So it might be a bug to some, but I really prefer to avoid the negative size checking for now.

That thing aside, LiteTween is perfectly fine with mirrored or flipped object if you set the target to negative value.

If you need to tween a mirrored or flipped object, please take into account these things.
1. The target width could be negative for mirrored object
2. The target height could be negative for flipped object
3. If you tween starting from a non mirrored to a mirrored one, remember to set 'from current' or 'from last recorded' according to your need.

There are alot of other people using this for mirrored objects, so if I changed how it worked, it might force them to change those events and breaks alot of project also.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Why I got error?
B

Post » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:24 pm

@NgTrent

Ah, could you explain to me what error you got? If I may guess wildly, the most common problem is that this is a behaviour, not a plugin, did you put it into the behaviour folder?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons